FP - ???

ENJOY YOUR DAY !!!:)

May filer

VSC
Applied in May: I 485/I765/AP
Application Mailed: May 1st
Notice Date: May 15th
Waiting for everything:eek: .

I have one more question for you guys the company which applied for my H1 in Feb. and my GC in May.
I still havent received my H1 but looks like I might receive my EAD first. So this happens can my company stop my H1 process. I have no problem working on EAD.(Yea if i get one soon)

will include the data in xls attachment.
:D

Help appreciated

My entry too

Hi,
Here is my entry. This is a useful site. Tells U of people in the same boat as you.

Cheers,
J Rao

Time taken to get EAD

Hi guys,
I've seen in this forum a few people who got EAD approved. How long does it take to get teh actual EAD? Same for AP. If one does not actually get the document, can one travel with the approval document?

Thanks
J Rao

Recipts..

Hi all,
I guess I am next in the list to get the recipts..So far my checks have not cleared. My lawyer has also not heard anything.
I am confused about who would actually get the recipts. Would it be my lawyer or would I get it by post directly from the BCIS?

Receipts..

Clicked the Send before finishing my previous post.. and sorry about my spelling .."Reciepts" ..:D

The second question is regarding the ND(Notice Date) . What is the significance of that date ?

Received receipts

Receipt Date : 5/22/03
Notice Date: 6/4/03

I have not received the receipt for 140 yet.
Thanks,

Note: Updated the file.

Updated with my information.

Updated the spreadsheet on June 11, 2003. Added comments to the column headers. Could someone please add definitions to the column headers using comments feature.

Took the liberty to rename the file as apr-may-june-vt-tracker.xls

thanks

Thanks for updating my info spread sheet

Thanks for updating my info in spread sheet

In spread sheet it is cadcam71

ND 04/22/2003

Status
Not open for further replies.