April/May/June, 03 concurrent (140/485) filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jalma

Registered Users (C)
April/May/June, 03 concurrent (140/485) filers

Hello Guys,

Here is the update of the cases filed in may, 03. For those who filed their cases in April and June, please update this tracker accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
eFiled EAD today

I am not sure what to expect from efiling. Just hope everthing goes fine.

Hi guys,

Did anyone having ND in may received any notice for fingerprinting so far.

FP done (EAD eFiling)

I have no idea if this finger print I got done this morning is the same as the regular one.

My wife and I e-Filed I-765 on 6/3 and had an appointment this morning for FP, photograph and signature at Manchester NH support center. The understanding that I have so far is that, this data will be used by BCIS wherever it is required. I might be wrong.

If I am confusing: My I-140 and I-485 was filed concurrently on 5/12/03. We e-filed for I-765 on 6/3 after receiving the receipt notice for I-140/I-485. I had to schedule an appointment at one of the BCIS support centers for FP, signature and Photo (BCIS took digital photo at the center). I did the above this morning. Now, I am not sure if this FP will be applied to the regular FP that I would have had if I had not e-filed !!!

Anyone with info ???

My case is:

140/485 concurrent filing
Mail Date: May 23 2003
Did not get RD ND yet
It might be EB2 case, not sure

SVB - WHAT IS E_FILING?

I have never heard of e-filing for 765 cases? What is it and how does one do it

Hello Guys,

Whenever you update your dates in the tracker, please also try to update the dates other people are mentioning before you in this thread.

Thanks

E-Filing

Effective May 29, 2003, customers can e-file online two of BCIS's most popular forms, Form I-765 and to renew or replace a Permanent Resident Card (I-90).

http://www.bcis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/eFiling.htm

I had only filed for I-140 and I-485 on 5/12. Once I got the filing receipt I could e-file I-765. I hope e-filing would help in processing time. This is what I see in online status check:

On June 5, 2003, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 60 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

count me in

I-485 mail date is may 9 - check paid to INS had been cleared from my account on may 30 - no RD yet ;)

ND = date funds withdrawn

pag-asa88,

The receipt number explained:

eg: EAC-02-121-50123

EAC: for Vermont service center

02: Year of filing

121: Computer work day of the year (Oct 1 to Sep 30) the funds were withdrawn = Notice day

50123: 5 is the subtype and 0123 is the case number of the day

Receipt number different for e-filing !

For E-filed applications the receipts are:

XXX-03-800-XXXXX

Dont know why !

EAD Approved!!!

EAD approved for my wife and myself on 06/06/2003. I would be updating rupnet.

Next one will be Advanced Parole and then I140 which is long way to go...

concurrently filed
RD 04/11/2003
ND 04/16/2003

Just checked my bank account and my checks as follows have been cashed:

$255.00 - I-485
$50.00 - Fingerprinting
$135.00 - I-140
$120.00 - I-765

I have updated the tracking file:
Hopefully all runs smoothly from here on out! ....how long til I get notification in the mail?

Thanks
~J

Status
Not open for further replies.