• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

April 2015 Visa Bulletin Released

Sale2322

AFRICA 32,700 Except:
Egypt: 20,900
Ethiopia: 25,750
ASIA 5,275
EUROPE 30,300
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 6
OCEANIA 1,075
SOUTH AMERICA,
and the CARIBBEAN 1,025

I'm really surprised, especially about EU, only 1850 new CNs this month and after looking at data and holes it ends up to about 600 people from EU if I am right plus earlier CNs that have not been processed so far...

South America didn't even move. Something isn't right. They may update this. I believe it has happened before where they corrected a region.

if not we are terribly behind and may see a dash to the finish

Last edited:
Ok this is for MAY and Asia is 5275,that is almost equal to last years APRIL bulletin,things looks really bad for my number,it is really getting scary
My CN AS000084**

South America didn't even move. Something isn't right

WE have seen that before - at least one time it was corrected a couple of days later - but it is possible to stay at one number. Given the issues in Venezuela (where the majority of SA cases are from) it would not be a surprise if the embassy is restricting what new cases they can schedule.

I'm really surprised, especially about EU, only 1850 new CNs this month and after looking at data and holes it ends up to about 600 people from EU if I am right plus earlier CNs that have not been processed so far...

Yes that is about right. Once the 2NLs go out we will (as last month) see the majority of interviews coming from cases which were already current, but the DS260s were not processed.

Wow, thats a disappointing increase for Africa, my AF number of 62xxx is not looking good... Though last year May was 30 000 which is encouraging

WE have seen that before - at least one time it was corrected a couple of days later - but it is possible to stay at one number. Given the issues in Venezuela (where the majority of SA cases are from) it would not be a surprise if the embassy is restricting what new cases they can schedule.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. The issues in Venezuela could be one of the reasons why it may have remained the same hopefully it changes.

Yes that is about right. Once the 2NLs go out we will (as last month) see the majority of interviews coming from cases which were already current, but the DS260s were not processed.

Did you see the comment in another thread about rescheduling of Frankfurt April interviews? Any thoughts? (sorry if I missed a response to that already)

Did you see the comment in another thread about rescheduling of Frankfurt April interviews? Any thoughts? (sorry if I missed a response to that already)

You haven't missed response on that, I'm also looking for answer if somebody knows anything about that...

Exactly. Some April Interviews were postponed due to an "overload of cases" the embassy in Frankfurt told them. Only a couple of days though.
But I think they need to catch up, which would also explain the 30300 as a new cut off number.

Yes - I saw that - and the 2NLs will tell us whether they reduce the overall number of interviews EU wide or whether it was simply Frankfurt.

I have just become current (EU29xxx) but I am still worried. I submitted my DS on Jun 13rd, but unlocked on December 14th and re-submitted on December 17th without any change (after consulting embassy they told me to leave it unchanged). I am curious will I receive an invitation for interview in this batch and can I contact KCC to ask them has my DS form been processed so far? What do you think, guys?

I have just become current (EU29xxx) but I am still worried. I submitted my DS on Jun 13rd, but unlocked on December 14th and re-submitted on December 17th without any change (after consulting embassy they told me to leave it unchanged). I am curious will I receive an invitation for interview in this batch and can I contact KCC to ask them has my DS form been processed so far? What do you think, guys?

Of course your DS260 has been processed - no need to check.