April 2010 filers, please post here.

Have a question ,is there a way to do ds 3032 faster than waiting until nvc sends it to parents ,parents in india receive it and resend it..seems like this itself will take two to yhree weeks,can we have them send form proactively to us,does nvc send barcode only to them or does it send to us in the usa also.

My brother had his interview on August 31,2010. He is married to USC and from what I know the interview went well. They didn't have a lot of supporting documents as the interview was scheduled fairly quickly (3 months after they got married). The interviewing officer asked some questions separately,although it wasn't a very detailed interview,she just asked general questions but separated them nevertheless. She said that they should get something in the mail. Well,it has been 2 months since the interview,he had an info pass at local USCIS office and they told him that some cases take long to approve and didn't really give him any specific reason as to why he still didn't get any resolution.
Anyone has any idea about what is going on? I would really appreciate the feedback,this seems very weird, they should have at least sent him some update but no response in 60 days is very strange.
thanks