April 2009, Filers, Post here

Hmmmmm just logged onto my profile / portfolio at uscis.gov and saw an LUD on my I-765 (EAD) with todays date. As you recall, and can see in my timeline in my sig, June 11, 2009 was the LUD for "Card Production Ordered". I then look just now and see an LUD with today's date (June 12,2009) but the same message saying "On June 11, we ordered production of your card etc etc) that I saw when I got the June 11 LUD.

So essentially what I am guessing is that today they must have "touched" the I-765 application and it is essentially a "mystery" LUD. I'm not thinking about it too much, it was just an observation i'm sharing. Might be that they mailed it, who knows.

I've been looking for a place to add my sig but have yet to find it. Can someone please point me in the right direction? Thanks.

hello everybody
salam alaikum sweetcity, i did file I130 alone in november i got the NOA in december. Since then i didn t see any update on my case until yesterday my LUD have changed.
i wish all the best to everyone

April Filer Update

April filer (adjustment of status based on marriage to US citizen, currently on a valid H1-B visa)...below is my case status (updated). Local USCIS office is in Elizabeth/Newark, NJ.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Day 00 04-02-2009 Mailed applications via FedEx (I-485, I-765, I-130)
Day 04 04-06-2009 Application delivered to Chicago Lockbox
Day 12 04-14-2009 Application fee checks cashed
Day 14 04-16-2009 NOAs received (one for each application), case status showed up online
Day 18 04-20-2009 Biometrics appointment notice received (for 05-05-2009)
Day 33 05-05-2009 Biometrics appointment
Day 71 06-12-2009 Employment Authorization Document received

Hey everyone.

My I-131 Advanced Parole document has been approved (on the same day as my EAD) and the approval notice has been sent. I didn't know until now since my MSC number for I-131 had not been online until today I guess. So that's an update from me. My I-130 is still not online yet though.

CJ

Here is the latest update on my case:

=============================================
District Office: Mount Laurel, NJ
(I-130, I-485, I-325, I-693, I-864, I-765, I-131)
Day 00, 04/27/2009 Mailed applications via USPS Priority Mail
Day 02, 04/29/2009 Application received by USCIS
Day 09, 05/05/2009 Checks Cashed.
Day 12, 05/08/2009 NOAs received for I130, I485, I131, I765
Day 19, 05/15/2009 Received FP notice for 06/02/2009
Day 37, 06/02/2009 FP Appointment @ USCIS Elizabeth, NJ
Day 38, 06/03/2009 EAD Card Approved. Received email from CRIS (USCIS) + USCIS Website updated.
Day 38, 06/03/2009 LUD on I485. Application touched.
Day 39, 06/04/2009 LUD on I765. EAD Production Ordered.
Day 39, 06/04/2009 LUD on I131. Travel Document Approved.
Day 43, 06/08/2009 Received Advance Parole Visa (2 sets)
Day 43, 06/08/2009 Second LUD on I765. EAD Production Ordered (2nd Time)
Day 47, 06/12/2009 Received EAD Card in mail.

Holy hell well I just got off the phone with my wife. She just got the mail and my interview letter is in there. The big date, July 16th, 2009 at 11:00 am here at the DO in Pittsburgh (fortunately I live only 15 minutes from the USCIS office here).

I can't believe it, the big day. We're both very anxious but nervous since it's a big big day indeed.

Hey everyone.

My I-131 Advanced Parole document has been approved (on the same day as my EAD) and the approval notice has been sent. I didn't know until now since my MSC number for I-131 had not been online until today I guess. So that's an update from me. My I-130 is still not online yet though.

CJ

I'm so happy for you...seems like we were the last to hear anything but the first to get our interview dates.
Good Luck :p

I had filed my Parents Green Card(AOS) after I became a citizen. They were never out of status when they they came to visited me last 2 times. Applied for their AOS after 2 month of their recent Entry.

It looks like my mother's Green Card has been ordered
Please see my time line below. This site and immihelp.com helped in filing the AOS properly.

Update:

yesterday (06/18/2009) I got my Advance Parole in the mail (2 copies). I was shocked when I saw a scanned image of my picture I had sent with the AOS package on the AP, scary picture haha. I got 2 copies (presumably 1 for me and one for CBP who would keep a copy if I were to travel and cross the border back into the USA).

Also, I have been continually getting LUD's on my EAD but no status change (still says "Card Production Ordered" which was it's status during the first LUD on July 11). Maybe they finally mailed it, I have no clue.

CJ

Hi All,

This is my first post and I am an April filer too. It is great to read on everyone's experience.

My application package was sent 4/1/09. I have received my EAD / AP late last month, but I still have not received my interview letter. Is this normal? I looked at this thread and the March filer thread and it seems that everyone receive the EAD / AP / IL within one week of each other. I am starting to get worried that it might be lost in the mail. My case status for the I-485 is not on line. The EAD / AP case status showed ordered and shipped. BTW, I live in the San Francisco bay area and my receipt number begins with MSC.

Any help / advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi All,

This is my first post and I am an April filer too. It is great to read on everyone's experience.

My application package was sent 4/1/09. I have received my EAD / AP late last month, but I still have not received my interview letter. Is this normal? I looked at this thread and the March filer thread and it seems that everyone receive the EAD / AP / IL within one week of each other. I am starting to get worried that it might be lost in the mail. My case status for the I-485 is not on line. The EAD / AP case status showed ordered and shipped. BTW, I live in the San Francisco bay area and my receipt number begins with MSC.

Any help / advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I personally know a lady from NYC who filed AOS in the first week of April. Until now she not only didn't receive EAD +AP but also her case still not showing up online with USCIS. Now you will hardly find anyone on here who are in a same situation like her...meaning not receiving EAD/AP and case is also not showing up. People who filed case a month or so later than her already received their EAD/AP or at least their case is showing up online. She did call USCIS on the phone and was told that everything is okay in her case and it's processing. There is nothing she could do except waiting.

Having said that, there is nothing you need to worry about. It's all about where is your file (like under the dust or pile of other files) or who is working on your file...because if that officer is lazy, on vacation, sick leave or slower than others than you cannot expect your case to move around like others. Unfortunately, many USCIS officers don't do their job efficiently as they suppose to.

Good luck...

I'm probably one of a very few that have no EAD and AP. Online status still doesn't reflect that RFE response was received by them. All my applications are at NBC (Missouri). I'm wondering if its an issue with NBC. Infopass appointment was disappointing as there was no information that the folks there could tell me that I already didn't know.

don't worry about online status, most of us in march aos didn't have them come up until our EAD and AP's were approved and with regards to I485 interview letter had come. They are also usually days behind when they do load update them, as i got my approved LUD for green card 7 days after it was actually approved.

Hi Canadian John,

Congrats on your interview letter, I got interview letter as well in mail this week and interview is scheduled for 7/29 8:00 AM. Can you post your interview experience once it is done?

Thanks

Well it seems like the ILs are coming in. I'm still waiting for my EAD. Does anyone know if I can go to the AOS interview alone seeing that my husband is currently deployed? Anyone has any experience with military cases like mine?
Thanks so much.