April 2005 Cases

My FP was done on April 22.

I have not make any enquiry. Do you think I should?

Let us know if you have good news.

GC_RD_April said:
I enquired around 1 month back. I am not sure what is 07/21 LUD is for on my I-140 application. I did't make an enquiry. There is no message change though.

When was your FP done and did you ever enquired on the status of your I-140/485?

waitinginlimbo1 said:
I did.I got my I-140 approved on 13th Jul.Concurrently filed EB-2.RD April 13.Waiting on I-485 approval....

Congratulations!!!

Could you please post the format of your enquiry? What kind of information should I provide in the enquiry?

Thanks in advance!

Is FP a requirement for I-485 approval or physical GC ?
I thought I've seen people with I-485 approval waiting on
FP notice....

By the way, I thought only your sponsoring company or
your lawyer can inquire about your I-140 status....

GC_YFFS said:
Congratulations!!!

Could you please post the format of your enquiry? What kind of information should I provide in the enquiry?

Thanks in advance!

Its the usual stuff.

Dear sir/madam,

My application was concurrently filed on xxxxxxxx.As per the current processing dates, USCIS is now processing I-140 cases filed on or before April 25. Could you please let me know the status of my I-140 application.Following are the details.

WAC:
Full name:
DOB:
A#:
SSN:

Thanks you
Regards

Also I would advice to include the WAC number in the subject header too.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems like there are 140 approvals for concurrent EB2, filed around late March/April timeframe. My EB2 140 concurrent RD is 02/09/2005. I was
just wondering if there are any 140 approvals with subs labor, does this take longer? My current processing dates for 140 show April25th 2005.

My lawyer also send an enquiry and its been over a month and no repsonse back yet. Any pointers greatly appreciated.

All:

I got an e-mail form USCIS saying they have mailed an RFE on my 485. Does this mean my name check is cleared? Can the RFE be about ability to pay for a 485 application?

Your response would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Santosh

santosh_30 said:
All:

I got an e-mail form USCIS saying they have mailed an RFE on my 485. Does this mean my name check is cleared? Can the RFE be about ability to pay for a 485 application?

Thanks,

Santosh

If i remember correctly then you were in the same boat 'I-140/485 will processed together once the Name Check is Cleared' . If thats the case , seems like your name check is cleared otherwise they would not have started the 485 processing.

Did you get your 140 approved?

santosh_30 said:
All:

Thanks,

Santosh

Did you enquire if your namecheck is cleared?

140 Approved

140 Approved!! Lawyer told my 140 Approved. So happy. :cool:
I did not send any email or phone enquiry for 140 or 485 and no LUD change for my 140 and no email, only lawyer got the approval.

I wish you all for similar approvals.

So much relieved, waited for 3years and 3 months for this, now waiting continues for 485.

GC_for_ever said:
140 Approved!! Lawyer told my 140 Approved. So happy. :cool:
I did not send any email or phone enquiry for 140 or 485 and no LUD change for my 140 and no email, only lawyer got the approval.

I wish you all for similar approvals.

So much relieved, waited for 3years and 3 months for this, now waiting continues for 485.

Congratulations! What is the approval date for your I-140?

The wait continues for us !.

GC_RD_April said:
I enquired around 1 month back. I am not sure what is 07/21 LUD is for on my I-140 application. I did't make an enquiry. There is no message change though.

When was your FP done and did you ever enquired on the status of your I-140/485?

Could you tell me how long it took for you to get response? I sent an equiry on my I140 the day before yesterday, no response, no LUD yet.

Thanks!