April 2005 Cases

hens4rth said:
GC_for_ever,
I'm not sure what's happenig with my case but I saw 3 LUD's on my I-485 in the past week. Not really sure what is going on with it. I saw an LUD on 7/6, 7/7/ and 7/11. I'm still waiting for my FP notice and I have no idea about my I-140.
I would also like to know if there is anyone who had an LUD this past week and if they had and updates for all of us.
If you had made email or phone enquiry, usually there will be one or two LUD's, did you made any such enquiries? that may explain for one or two LUD, but still you have one more additionally, not sure why.

GC_for_ever,
you are right, I did make enquire about my FP on 7/5 and that explains the LUD's for 7/6 & 7/7 but what's up with 7/11?

GC_for_ever said:
If you had made email or phone enquiry, usually there will be one or two LUD's, did you made any such enquiries? that may explain for one or two LUD, but still you have one more additionally, not sure why.

april I-140 cases are being processed ... mine around april 20th ... got an email that they have sent an RFE.

Does this mean my NameCheck is done ?

gimme_green said:
april I-140 cases are being processed ... mine around april 20th ... got an email that they have sent an RFE.

gimme_green,

what's your category EB2 or EB3? have you done FP? If yes after FP did you receive any LUD on your 485?

Folks,

Can you pls tell me what's the e-mail address for e-mail inquiry on FP? Also, any format of an inquiry message will be of great help.

thanks,

Hi Green
Whats your RFE? When did u recieve email abt RFE. I am also EB3. Got 3 LUDs on my 140 ..The most recent is today. No message change/No email yet.
Could you please let me know if you have similar LUDs before recieving RFE email.

gimme_green said:

AFAIK, 140 and name check are not related.

Disclaimer: I'm no expert!

no gcemail... only one lud .. ie this email which let me know about the rfe. Me unlucky .. so rfe .. u lucky so direct approval :) Best of luck

Hi Guys,
My 14 notice date is 4/12(see signature). No word yet, no LUD, lawyer didn't receive anything....
Should I check calling the emergency number? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Correction..
My I-140 notice date is 4/12. No word yet, no LUD, lawyer didn't receive anything.

Thanks

neilgc said:
Correction..
My I-140 notice date is 4/12. No word yet, no LUD, lawyer didn't receive anything.

Thanks
Neilgc,
You are not alone, several of us in same boat. My 140 ND April 20th, no word yet.

U r not alone

GC_for_ever said:
Neilgc,
You are not alone, several of us in same boat. My 140 ND April 20th, no word yet.

Unfortunately, it is taking longer than I anticipated...I filed in Oct-04 and no words as of yet...I hope that everything happens for reason..

best of luck

Yet another LUD

Guys,
I have another LUD on my I-485 today. Has anyone else faced this, 4 LUD's on 4 consecutive day's?

Ok then this seems to be some kind of some automated process that kicks in when some changes are made to any case.

gcemail,
did you do any enquiries recently?

gcemail2004 said:
I got the exact same LUDs on my 140 application. not 485.

my i-140 is approved.

I-140 ONLY, have not filed 485 yet.
EB-2
LC substitution
RD: 04/19/05
ND: 04/21/05
AD: 07/07/05
LUD: 04/21/05, 07/07/05

Online message has not shown approval yet, neithter did I received email notification from USCIS, but the attorney received the approval notice by mail and emailed the scan to me.

Very glad now. ;) About to file 485.

Good luck to everyone.

Great. Congratulation jiligulu!!! Good luck on your 485.

jiligulu said:
I-140 ONLY, have not filed 485 yet.
EB-2
LC substitution
RD: 04/19/05
ND: 04/21/05
AD: 07/07/05
LUD: 04/21/05, 07/07/05

Online message has not shown approval yet, neithter did I received email notification from USCIS, but the attorney received the approval notice by mail and emailed the scan to me.

Very glad now. ;) About to file 485.

Good luck to everyone.