April 2005 Cases

rajrw said:
I-140 processing date moved to April 27th.
It does't matter as all the cases are stuck in Name Check Pending :) Seems like INS is opening the case and putting them in Name Check.

What is the difference between Receipt Date (RD) and Notice Date (ND)?
How do I make out my Notice Date? The message for my case "your application was received on .....", is that the receipt date or notice date?

Thanks for the help.

csc-apr said:
What is the difference between Receipt Date (RD) and Notice Date (ND)?
How do I make out my Notice Date? The message for my case "your application was received on .....", is that the receipt date or notice date?

Thanks for the help.

Both RD and ND is printed in the notice you recieve.
I go by those dates.

san_user said:
Any April guys get 140 approvals recently please post.
My RD is 4/19 and ND is 4/22. Although CSC web-site today states that they're processing 140 cases from 4/27, there's no LUD, no approval, no change in message. I'm sure this is the case for many of us; any ideas on whether name check is related to 140? My attorney tells me name check is only for 485.

Thanks.

Same here. RD 04/25/05 & ND 04/28/05. No Updates, No LUD's. Although I was never told that my case is stuck in Name Check inspite of couple of email enquiries.

csc-apr said:
My RD is 4/19 and ND is 4/22. Although CSC web-site today states that they're processing 140 cases from 4/27, there's no LUD, no approval, no change in message. I'm sure this is the case for many of us; any ideas on whether name check is related to 140? My attorney tells me name check is only for 485.

Thanks.

hens4rth said:
Same here. RD 04/25/05 & ND 04/28/05. No Updates, No LUD's. Although I was never told that my case is stuck in Name Check inspite of couple of email enquiries.

They are not processing any of the Concurrent Cases before Name Check is complete.

GC_RD_April said:
They are not processing any of the Concurrent Cases before Name Check is complete.
Is there any possible inquiry channel for name check? A collegue tells me that mails sent to FBI return after about 3 months :)

I got a LUD on my 140 yesterday evening. I have not yet recieved the FP notice yet. My 140/;485 were filed concurrently under EB3. I am using substitute labor. Check my signature.. I am waiting for find out what must have caused the LUD. Either RFE or approval.. I will post no sooner i know.

Thanks

csc-apr said:
Is there any possible inquiry channel for name check? A collegue tells me that mails sent to FBI return after about 3 months :)

3 months is short, it takes 3 -6 months to get any reply from FBI

"waiting on FBI name check" seems to be sort of a standard reply
from USCIS. So we do not really get any info from that answer.

However, FP issure seems to be more clear and present concern.
Now I'm seeing people getting FP notice at CSC for the month of August.
I'm not sure how FP scheduling works but does this mean
we'll get FP schedule in August or later no matter when the RD and ND
are ???

fdfd

gcemail2004 said:
I got a LUD on my 140 yesterday evening. I have not yet recieved the FP notice yet. My 140/;485 were filed concurrently under EB3. I am using substitute labor. Check my signature.. I am waiting for find out what must have caused the LUD. Either RFE or approval.. I will post no sooner i know.

Thanks

Please respond

GeeeSeee said:
Here is some info regarding LC sub and priority dates....

I found this on the Internet web page. http://www.murthy.com/chatlogs/ch011705_P.html

The USCIS has been granting the original filing date for the new person when s/he files the I-140 petition. Although there seems to be some confusion on this rule, the fact is that the person's education and work experience are counted from the date of the original filing, and the employer needs to show evidence that the employer can afford to pay the prevailing wage from the date of the original LC filing. So the USCIS giving the original date also makes sense since the new person is substituted in place of the original person as of the original date. It is possible that the USCIS could change its position and issue only the later I-140 filing date at some point in the future to the new person.

Disclaimer:
I'm not an attorney.

Hello GS,

I had sent a private message to you .please respond to that.

gcemail2004 said:

Thanks
Any news? Mine is also EB3 sub labor concurrent Apr 22/CSC. No clue what they're doing since the current processing date has moved on to Apr 27.

Did you get FP notice?

I am in the same boat Apr 20 (RD), Apr 25 (ND). No FP. No news. Mine was original labor though. People who filed around Nov '04 even got their physical cards in a little over 6 mos. We are stuck becasue of this retrogression thing.

csc-apr said:
Any news? Mine is also EB3 sub labor concurrent Apr 22/CSC. No clue what they're doing since the current processing date has moved on to Apr 27.

Did you get FP notice?

For all you know your case might have already been approved. I have seen cases where people came to know their I-140 was approved when they got their I-485 approved. Hope that's the same case with all of us :)

csc-apr said:

Did you get FP notice?

GC_for_ever,
I'm not sure what's happenig with my case but I saw 3 LUD's on my I-485 in the past week. Not really sure what is going on with it. I saw an LUD on 7/6, 7/7/ and 7/11. I'm still waiting for my FP notice and I have no idea about my I-140.
I would also like to know if there is anyone who had an LUD this past week and if they had and updates for all of us.

GC_for_ever said:
Guys who had LUD last week, got any further update? Please share.

I got one more LUD today on my 140. No message change.. Not sure.. Whats the outcome of the LUD..

Waiting anxiously.....