April 2005 Cases

GC_RD_April said:
Any News on April cases or FBI Name check?Seems like all concurrent cases are stuck in FBI Name check. I heard EB2 is going to be retrogressed by august. If the name check does't clear by then , we are in for a long haul.

How do I know whether the application (I-140/I-485) is pending
due to name check? Do I know need to call up CSC?

My RD for 140 and 485 at CSC 4/22. AP and EAD approved. No FP notice
yet.

thanks in advance.

My RD is Apr 29 for both 140/485. Recieved EAD and AP. No FP notice yet..
I don;t think CSC is processing any April Cases till now..

Fp

My RD for 140/485 is April 11th. I got my EAD and AP but no FP yet...
I don't think april (concurrent) cases are being processed yet...

Thanks,
GS

EAD application stuck

Hi, all:

My RD for 140/485/AP/EAD is Apr. 18th. I got my FP notice within a week. My AP was approved on May 24th. However I got a RFE on my EAD saying my signature was not in the box. After my reply I got several LUDs already on my EAD but no approval. Have anybody experienced the similar problem?

FBI thing

Like many people, I was told my 485 case is not being processed
until FBI name check clears. They said they have sent a name check
request to FBI about 2 month ago but have not gotten replies yet.
As I understand, many cases filed recently seem to be stuck
due to FBI name check and FP.... Just speculations, though...

Same here. See signature..
Last week I sent an email to CSC regarding FP. I didn't get a reply for 2 days, so I called the emergency number. I was told that FP request has been sent to National scheduler on 4/15, wait for a month or so. Meantime I got the email reply with the standard message "Name check pending...". Not sure which reply is correct..

I 140 approved

Hello People,

My I-140 got approved on 7/5/2005.

EB2 lc sub PD 2001
I-140/I-485/765(EAD)/131(AP) RD 4/11/2005

I-140 AD 7/5/2005
EAD/AP AD 5/24/2005
No FP yet..

good luck to you all.

Thanks,
GS

Congrats

Congratulations!
I wish your I-485 be approved soon.

I also wish my case too be approved soon as I share your kind of alias(userId)!

GeeeSeee said:
Hello People,

My I-140 got approved on 7/5/2005.

EB2 lc sub PD 2001
I-140/I-485/765(EAD)/131(AP) RD 4/11/2005

I-140 AD 7/5/2005
EAD/AP AD 5/24/2005
No FP yet..

good luck to you all.

Thanks,
GS

I-140

I got an email update and case status was updated online as well. Yes, LUD has changed to 7/5/2005.

GeeSea,
Thanks for your wishes. Yes, I wish your case to be approved soon. Your note is cool... :)

Thanks,
GS

GeeeSeee, need help on PD

Hi GeeeSeee,

I noticed that you have used Sub. labor for I-140/485 and your PD is 2001 ( I guess org labor was applied in 2001) and your I-140 RD is 4/2005. I am wondering how did you get PD of 2001 ? I am applying for Sub. labor this week and my lawyer says that your PD will be RD of I-140 ( which will be July'05). How did you lawyer manage to get PD of original LC ?

Appericate your help.

LC Substitution - Priority Date

Here is some info regarding LC sub and priority dates....

I found this on the Internet web page. http://www.murthy.com/chatlogs/ch011705_P.html

The USCIS has been granting the original filing date for the new person when s/he files the I-140 petition. Although there seems to be some confusion on this rule, the fact is that the person's education and work experience are counted from the date of the original filing, and the employer needs to show evidence that the employer can afford to pay the prevailing wage from the date of the original LC filing. So the USCIS giving the original date also makes sense since the new person is substituted in place of the original person as of the original date. It is possible that the USCIS could change its position and issue only the later I-140 filing date at some point in the future to the new person.

Disclaimer:
I'm not an attorney.

My lawyer told me that he found out that the finger printing notices are not being sent to eb3 cases as visa numbers are not available !! Also that as FPs are valid only for 15 months, it better if its delayed as anyway they are not going to process any 485 till visa numbers are available !!

So I guess our stories will be different from now on :( than the eb2 folks out here. Hoping atleast the I-140 will get approved.

My case (according to emails) is stuck in namecheck.

Keep updating us...

neilgc said:
Same here. See signature..
Last week I sent an email to CSC regarding FP. I didn't get a reply for 2 days, so I called the emergency number. I was told that FP request has been sent to National scheduler on 4/15, wait for a month or so. Meantime I got the email reply with the standard message "Name check pending...". Not sure which reply is correct..

NarangiMosambi said:
No message change.. No email.. Just LUD on my 140 yesterday. Keeping my fingers crossed...

narangi, whats ur RD or ND for I-140/480 ... ?

Mine is 20th april for both ... no LUDs ... ofcourse no FP ...