April 2004, I140/485 Nebraska Concurrent filers

Shishe,

Now let me ask you this..

1. Were you EB3 NON RIR concurrent filer...you might have written this earlier so excuse my asking again...

2.Also did you think that your I140 follow the dates realeased on the USCIS site? Cause sometimes they dont follow and some lucky people get them early. I am in grave danger of losing my job so this information will help me time my next step. Wondering if I should start looking now or wait for 180 days to go by...

Thanks for sharing info
Cheers, Prabhu :)

shishe said:
Thanks Yuren and Prabhudeva for your responses to my question and yeah kind of lucky thought for I-140.
Check this Jan/feb/march 04 concurrent thread : http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=128437 for my details.
--Shishe

prabhudeva said:
Shishe,

Now let me ask you this..

1. Were you EB3 NON RIR concurrent filer...you might have written this earlier so excuse my asking again...

Ans: I am EB3/RIR

2.Also did you think that your I140 follow the dates realeased on the USCIS site? Cause sometimes they dont follow and some lucky people get them early. I am in grave danger of losing my job so this information will help me time my next step. Wondering if I should start looking now or wait for 180 days to go by...
Ans: Nope mine did not follow I140 dates.But check this out. NSC told that I140 skilled data is wrong. http://www.aila.org/newsViewer.aspx?bc=273&docID=13412
So wait for next update I140 from NSC then decide on your side. Hope this will help
:)

Thanks for sharing info
Cheers, Prabhu :)

Is this an approval msg?
[
On July 1, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.
]

Just confused on the term "approval or registration"??

Thanks

FP Cleared

Guys,
My FP was cleared on June 29th. Waiting for some progress in my case, coz NO RFE/EAD/AP so far for me and my wife.

Concurrent filing
RD:04/28(140/485/765/131)
ND:05/10(140/485/765/131)
FP:06/18(cleared on 06/29 from FBI, sent back to INS)
EB2, NSC
NO RFE/EAD/AP so far for me and my wife

I had the same for my AP approval..got my original AP 3 copies in the mail after about 10 days of seeing the message...

unitednations said:
It's an approval. Was this the message for the i131 (advance parole)? I had the exact message when mine was approved.

Is AP received by Attorney(in case of G-28) OR self(like the EAD). Is it a card or a notice?

Has I-485/EAD/AP to be filed from the same center?

Can I-485 be filed with NSC and EAD at CSC ?

EAD & AP approved.

Hi Guys,
Mine & my wife's EAD and AP approved on 07/07.

RD:04/28(140/485/765/131)
ND:05/10(140/485/765/131)
FP:06/18(cleared on 06/29 from FBI, sent back to INS)
EAD & AP:07/07
EB2, NSC...

Aps not received yet.

Prabudeva,
I received EAD cards today by post sent to me. I haven't received APs sofar. In your case you received AP to your address or INS sent APs to Attorney?? Thanks in advance...

Sattibabu_2004

Rfe

Hi Everyone,

I posted this question in the other Jan'04 thread. My I140/I485 was applied around second week of June'04. I contacted my attorney last week to find out if he had recvd the receipts so that I can check the status online. He replied he hasn't received them yet and will let me know as soon as he receives them. Today I got a call from him saying that NSC issued an RFE(against I140) for my previous employment experience. We did submit it along with the I-140 application. He asked if it is possible for me to get the letter again, he says the previous letter should suffice the purpose and wasn't sure why they were asking for it again. I wasn't sure what to make out of this, do they issue RFE's when accepting asn application, seems to soon for processing my case, or have they really started processing my case. I hope someone could shed more light on it. As for now I contacted my previous employer. He also did say that if it's not possible to get it he will write to them explaining that the existing letter should suffice.

Thanks,
Sreddy227

Thank you

Thank you for the reply Unitednations, I will post more details as we reply to the RFE.

regards,
Sreddy227

Sattibabu,
Sorry logging in after a long time...did not see your message...my AP copies came to the attorney and then they sent me, got 3 copies.....

Any other changes on ur case...are you done with your I140...guess EB2s move faster....

for me nothing on I140 or FP yet...

Cheers,
Prabhu :)

sattibabu_2004 said:
Prabudeva,
I received EAD cards today by post sent to me. I haven't received APs sofar. In your case you received AP to your address or INS sent APs to Attorney?? Thanks in advance...

Sattibabu_2004

Hi prabhudeva,
Thanks for your reply. My attorney received AP copies. He is sending me soon. No change in 140/485. Let you know soon :) :) One good news I read in other thread that one recent concurrent approval from NSC.

Talk to you soon.

Guys, this thread seems dead, but somebody do get approval with RD in Apr, 2004!!!

Good luck to all of us.

Hi All,
I want to share some good news. I got an email today saying the case with LINXXX... (The LIN no. my employer gave me, when I asked them and I hope it is mine )

I140/I485 RD was 04/05/2004.
I think I am EB3 (not sure)

Good luck to all you guys.