April 2003

I am glad to see that April 03 is moving along.

I got my actual greencard in the post today, so I guess this rounds it up for me :)

I placed all the details in my signature.

Good luck to all of you :)

Galto

As others, my April 03 case was approved on 04/08/05 too. The details are:

PD Sep 2001 / EB3 / India
I485 RD 04/01/2003
FP1 10/14/2004

sorry for delayed response to this thread

My case was approved on March 29th. I am going for passport stamping on April 14th. received card for my son, but there is date of birth mistake.

Hi Rajudm

the letter that was sent with my GC had instructions on what to do if the information on the GC is incorrect. Most likely the GC of your son came with the same letter.

Good luck

Galto

Galto2000 said:
Hi Rajudm

the letter that was sent with my GC had instructions on what to do if the information on the GC is incorrect. Most likely the GC of your son came with the same letter.

Good luck

Galto

I haven't cancelled my son's infopass appointment. I would get his passport stamped and also fillout the correction form...I90.

Hi all ,

These days , it looks like Plastic cards are sent pretty quick . However , in the process they are making so many mistakes .

Myself and my wife received cards . On my card they put the dates wrong .
I have E-FILED I-90 . Yesterday I got my passport stamped again .

Does anybody know whether I-90s are treated same way as issue of new cards ? Is it going to take a month or year . I am planning to move in two months .

Thanks
Sunny

Updated statistics

Here are the updated statistics (as of 22 May 2005) for I485 applications with ND 1 Apr 2003. The changes from my previous scan on 4 Mar 2005 are indicated within paranthesis.

Initial message: 48 (-15)
Finger print received: 46 (-12)
Responded to applicant request: 23 (+1)
Outstanding RFE requests: 3 (-2)
RFE responses: 20 (+1)
Reopened: 0 (-2)
Transferred: 94 (+3)
Misc: 5 (+2)
Approved/Card: 51 (+24)

I guess this will be my last statistics posting. If there is still interest, I hope someone else will continue posting statistics for April 2003. Good luck to all those who are still waiting.