April 2003

Status enquiry reply!

Pending for service considerations, not mentioned any time frame, still haven't heard anything :mad:

Hi All,
I called USCIS for status on Nov 9 th on my case and as well on my wifes application.
I got RFE on my Wifes application on 11/16
RFE Details:
1. EVL for Spouse OR I 134 Affidavit Form OR Bank Statments
2. EVL for Primary applicant
3.Submit evidence to demonstrate where you and yours principal spouse are living

I got status enquiry response on Nov 29 th

For me :
Our Computer System show that your petition/application is still pending Service consideration. Please allow 30-60 days to here from this office.

For My Wife:
A notice was mailed on 11/16 2004 to XXXXXXXX. Please contact them to receive a copy of notice. If the attorney of record no longer represent you please submit to this office a letter stating that you want them withdrawn from your case and all information be sent to you directly.

My attorny said he is going to send RFE response on 9 th or 10 th. I will know on monday if he sent or not.

How log its taking now a days to get approved....after response to RFE.

If we are not getting approved by Jan 1 st 2005,
How EB3 date retrogression will effect pending applications.....

Thanks all
Hope we all ( Spl. April filers) will get out of this mess soon.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated statistics for ND 1 Apr 2003

Here are the updated statistics (as of 17 Dec 2004) for I485 applications with ND 1 Apr 2003. The changes from my previous scan on 11 Dec 2004 are indicated within paranthesis.

Initial message: 86 (-2)
Finger print received: 74 (+0)
Responded to applicant request: 17 (+1)
Outstanding RFE requests: 10 (-4)
RFE responses: 8 (+5)
Reopened: 1 (+0)
Transferred: 85 (+0)
Miscellaneous: 3 (+0)
Approved: 0 (+0)
Card ordered: 6 (+0)

I haven't seen any approvals since I started scanning the cases (a couple of weeks ago) and the latest "card ordered" date is Nov 16, so I guess there have been no approvals for at least a month. This is consistent with the statistics on immigrationwatch.com, which does not show any 1 Apr 2003 cases approved in either the current or the previous update. Oh well!

Hi All,
I called USCIS for status on Nov'01st on my case.
I got status enquiry response on Nov 22 th .
I got RFE on 12/02.
Recieved RFE by INS on 12/15.

RFE Details:
1. Last Two years W2 forms
2. EVL for Primary applicant
I-485
ND-04/11/03
F2-09/21/04
Status Enquiry on -11/01/04
Reply enquiry--11/22/04
RFE-12/02
Recieved by INS- 12/15.
LUD latest changes- 12/15,12/16,12/17

serendip said:
statistics on immigrationwatch.com, which does not show any 1 Apr 2003 cases approved in either the current or the previous update. Oh well!

Maybe they all thought we are one big April Fools Joke :rolleyes:

Hang in there mate, we get there soon!

At least I could see 19 April 03 cases got approved (http://www.immigrationwatch.com/) between 11-22 and 12-13 :)

On the subject of jokes, let me leave you one :

Police officer pulls over a car on the highway since its going only 30. The old lady behind the wheel explained she thought she was doing the speed limit, but the cop explained to her it was the highway number signs she'd been reading (I-30) and not the speed limit signs which indicate 55 mph.

Then the officer looks in the back and find two old ladies expressing utter fear in their faces. The cop asks what is wrong with them. The old lady behind the wheel explains: "That is because I just pulled of the I-95 "

:D

Galto2000,

Thanks for the joke :)

Can you please post on this thread when you get a response to your status enquiry? Thanks!

Bad News, I am still in Name/Security Check

RD 04/10/2003
FP1 06/2003
FP2 09/22/2004

I have received the response to my inquiry on Dec 3. it goes like

"The processing of your pertition has been delayed. All petitions are required to have routine security checks that are resulting in delays of your peitition. As a result of lack of man power, we have no control over how long these checks will take ..."

My wife's case is in same situation. I am really mad at the delay caused by INS not sending our security check to FBI in time.

How many of you guys have the situations as I do? How long does it take FBI to do the security regularly( I mean if there is no further problem)?

Thanks,

Desperated Chandler

count me in .....Chandler

We are all paying for some inefficient officers in USCIS. No security check in time will result in costly delays due to EB3 retrogression.

No one can help, even god cannot because he cannot comprehend US immigration laws.

what the hell can we do !!! Even mail/email responses to FBI is taking
3-4 months to get a response... USCIS looks now to be processing Nov cases...

Online processing dates are now stuck at Jun 19 2003....

No idea what we can do !!!! i need a vacation badly to forget all this hoopla .... otherwise gonna have a breakdown.... I sure do understand How 2002 filers are keeping their sanity

ricko said:
No idea what we can do !!!! i need a vacation badly to forget all this hoopla .... otherwise gonna have a breakdown.... I sure do understand How 2002 filers are keeping their sanity

Yeah Ricko, I hear you my man. Hang in there, you got this far.... your turn will come. Put things in perspective... what is another 3 to 4 months. Put it to good use, perhaps you can save a couple $$'s each month towards your well desirved vacation when you get that approval. :)

1-140/485 rd 04/10/2003.
1-140 Ad : 04/2004.
Made the status inquiry on 11/23/04.
got the response saying that pending service considaration pealse allow 120 days to hear from us.

Send the mail to FBI on Oct-4th-2004 and oct-14-2004 no response till now.

God only help us from this situation................

I-485 AD ??????????????????

ramaraovr....can god help???

I am exactly in same situation as yours....RD April 11, 2003. EB3 retrogressing....situation looks bleak.

God can be of help for everything except for US immigration. He can't help because even he cannot comprehend stupid US immigration laws. :D :D

Hi Rajudm,

I don't know whether God can help us from this situation but one thing it is sure we are most unlucky guys........... I hope we will get out of this problem soon.
1-140/485 rd 04/10/2003.
1-140 Ad : 04/2004.
I-485 AD :???????????

Hi Galto2000

I did my Finger prints on 02/15/04.

I-140/485 Nd : 04/10/2004.
1-140 Ad : 04/2004
Fp : 02/15/04
I-485 Ad: ??????????????????????????????