April 2002

April approval on Rupnet

I got this from Rupnet:

User Deepa with User Id : dpakal , RD- 04/08/2002 in you RD month group
Updated his info with Approval Status
Please visit http://www.rupnet.com/immigration and click under his RD month and year to see the details

Hope we get it soon.................

Any Idea when our turn is going to be

Hi Every one,

Any Idea what month is in process right now. It seems BCIS is not coming out of January and February loop. I don't know when it is going to end and go further to next months. I spoke with IIO as i wrote previously, they are giving vague information and they are not accurate either. If any of you have idea what month is in progress and how they process files, write down here. It will help us figure out when our approval is going to be.

Anyway, good luck to all and have fun.

:rolleyes: :mad: :(

Second FP Notice received

Hi April 2002:

My wife and I received second FP Note for 11/25/03 at BCIS New Rochelle, NY. We'll go tomorrow to try to get it done earlier. We'll let you know.

Hope this is a good sign and we all get approved before year-end.

Regards.

RD 04/04/02
ND 04/20/02
FP1 06/14/02

AD ??

zztop

No, the message online still reads "on June 14, 2002 we received your FP results and process resumen....."

I think that message should change once they receive my new FP.

Good luck.

2nd fp req received

Just got 2nd FP request yesterday - does this mean an IIO has opened the case, or is it just computer-generated?

Thus far:

RD -4/1/02
ND- 4/16/02
1st FP 6/2/02
2nd FP end of Nov.

FYI, I just my address once, and the 2nd FP made it to our new address - also my husband & I received 2nd FP req same day so it looks like our files are linked together.

Small things to be thankful for.

2nd fp received

Did early FP in Boston office on a Saturday. No waiting in line. FP scheduled date was Nov 20.

rd: 4/11/2002
nd: 411/2002

Anybody got approved with Aprl RD? It seems to me that everything is frosen. But I saw somewhere that somebody with May RD got approved. Good luck to everyone!

Call BCIS for status and got surprise

Hi Everyone,

I called today (11\12\2003) to BCIS just to find out about the status of my application as it's not moving since long time. Information officer gave me info saying that for Vermont service center right now processing time is 22 months. I call couple of weeks ago to find out same thing and at that time they told me 20 months. So it looks like that processing time now they are estimating is getting increased. This is just for the information and to keep every one updated. She told me that even in Feb processing time may get longer or shorter, it all depens on their work load.

It looks like that it's never ending process. Whenever you call them to find out more, you get surprise every time.... :) Anyway here looking at some other applicants processes are still going on and some April and May approvals are already there... so hope fully we might get another suprise from BCIS by approving or taking some action on our application before February.... :)

Good luck to every one out there.... :)

Take care.
Enjoy.... :)

I am sure all of us have realized this by now. Processing time cannot be evaluated like that. AS one month slows down, the downstream applicants will get backlogged severely. While randomly there are a whole gamut of dates officially JAn itself is not done. So we still have 3 months left.

no 2nd FP notice yet

I know someone with RD in late April got a 2nd FP notice, but I haven't got it yet with RD about 3 weeks ahead. Is there anything I can do? Shall I call Vermont center and ask them if I need a 2nd FP done?

ND: 4/18/2002
AC21 ON 10/1/2003
fp1 of spouse expired on 10/25/03
rfe: 10/30/03
FP1 Expired on 11/5/03
REPLY for rfe received by ins on 11/20/03 AND the following is the message online :

On November 20, 2003, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

Hoping for the best!!! APPROVAL

Approved !!

Finally we received our approvals for I485, myself, spouse and daughter. Wish everyone here very best and approvals

485 Details for EB3
ND 04/24/02
FP 08/10/02
EAD and EAD Renewals & Job change...
RFE 10/7/03 Employment
RFE Reply Recv 10/20/03
AD 11/20/03
PS 11/28/03 @ Baltimore
Plastic Cards Waiting ...

FP2 Notice for 01/10/04 recv on 12/10

MechaEye

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my second FP notice today 12/08/03. Did not get one for my wife though. The FP date is set for 12/27/03, a Saturday, I am suprised. Looks like INS is working overtime to clear our cases.

Yeah right!!!

AD: 4/4/02
ND: 4/6/02
EAD/AP 1: 5/29/02
FP: 8/6/02
EAD/AP 2: 4/24/03
FP set for: 12/27/03

sramkris:
Make your AD as RD. AD is used of Approval Date, not for Applicaiton Date.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I received rfe on OCT 30TH, and replied and they recived the response back on Nov 20th.
We both recived the fp notices on Dec 8th(Yesterday).

ND: 4/18/02

I got a request for second Finger print too (appt date Jan 15). My ND was May 03,2002.

It is never ending. I dont know how long I will still have to wait or if I would be asked for a third FP !

Anybody in EAC-02-165-50xxx ?

Are there anyone in the EAC-02-165-50xxx got a second fp notice ? I did not get one at all.
My RD. 4/10/02
ND 4/18/02
Ist FP RD 6/21/02
Good Luck !