April 2002

Guys
I posted this on VSC tracker today. thought Arpil 2002 guys would have better insight into this? Anyone ?

----------------------
I just noticed in the April cases scanned attachment there are around 40-45 cases in series EAC-02-1525xxxx where the status still shows 'Received' and the status date is 4/5/02. Does that mean there has been no FP is these cases. I am asking this question as my ND is 4/9/02 and till date I have not received FP notice not even once. Is there any one on board with these Receipt numbers . Anyone who can share his/her experiences regarding no FP notices. Have you ever called BCIS?
-------------------------------

FP - April 2002 applicants

ana2908

I have 02-167-5xxxx from ND 04-20-02 and did my FP on 06-14-02, so I would imagine you should have done your first FP already. Perhaps someone else with similar situation can share some light on the subject.

Another April-02

Hi, my I-485 details as follows :-

EB-2 - NJ
PD 1/5/01
RD 4/16/02
ND 4/23/02
FP 6/14/02
EAC-02-170-51XXX

Visited India on AP in June-03 and currently on second EAD.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
MY RD 04/02
FP 06/07
EAC 02-163-xxxxx

I think most of us have FP around May and June 02.
So guys do you think we will be getting 2nd FP as our FP expires in Aug ans Sept Month
I hope this may not be case, if it it will be bad luck and add to further delay
DO anyone know who got approved even after 1st FP expire and didn't have to go for 2nd FP

GC_KA_CHAKKAR

It looks like VSC is focusing on FD dates of May and June 2002 to avoid requesting second FP, so perhaps our applications will be picked shortly. Good luck.

Approved

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Priority Date : April 2000
I-485 Receipt Date : April 5th 2002
FP - May 22 2002
EAD/AP - June 5th 2002
AD - Aug 5 2003
Stamping Date Aug 12 2003

Thank god, Long wait is over (Almost 7.5 Years since I landed here on H1).

For all those who are waiting, Wish you all the best.

Will update when the Cards are recieved

Thanks

Xavier

Xavier,

I am almost in the same dates as you were. I was wondering if they would ask me to go for another finger print. Your case gives me hope :)

I have seen a few friends of mine who were earlier in their dates than yours still waiting and some of them even were asked to do the finger print again. How does this happen ?

Xavier

First of all, congratulations. I'm not aware of any other April 2002 RD registered here that got their approval, and this is good news!

Can you explain what is "Priority Date : April 2000" ?

Thanks.

Chuck2003
My details are:
RD: April 4, 2002
ND: April 20, 2002
FP: June 14, 2002

I am April Filer tooo

This is first post here:

RD - 04/04/2002
ND - 04-16/2002
FP - 07/31/2002
AD - U all know that !!!

Deepica

I just got this message from Rupnet:

"User Deepica with User Id : deepicarag , RD- 04/10/2002 in you RD month group Added his info with Approval Status

Please visit http://www.rupnet.com/immigration and click under his RD month and year to see the details"

However, it must be a mistake because AD shows 04/04/04.

If user Deepica is in this board, please correct Rupnet.

Thanks, and good luck to April 2002 group.

called IIO about delayed approval

Hi Every one,

I called up IIO at BCIS and talked with him about expected approval date for April filer at VSC. According to him right now processing time is 20 months. So he told me that if you don't hear back any updates from us upto December, contact us. Right now it takes about 20 months in the VSC to process I485.

I don't know how much truth is there in his talk but nothing we can do except waiting.

Other interesting thing. I asked that should I be getting other FP notice? Answring this question he told me that it depends on the officer, if officer wants new finger printing then you will be informed. If officer would use the available finger prints then you don't have to. According to my knowledge FBI keeps finger prints available only for 15 months, after that they remove it from Database and that is why we have to go for new finger printing. But I am not sure this was my understanding from the info. i get from this form

Any thoughts post it here.

Good luck to all GC filers.

Rinku123

I have also read that it is taking 20 months at VSC, so for our April 2002 group that means December. However, I have seen priority being given to cases whose FP are about to reach 15 months, so perhaps some April cases are approved before December. Lets hope that is the fact and we all get our GC before 2004.

I have also seen approvals on cases with FP over the 15 month deadline. Maybe it depends on the officer, or if the case had been assinged and the officer took longer processing it.

Anyway, good luck to everyone.