Bhupender Singh

Registered Users (C)
RD:09/07/01
ND:11/09/01
1st FP:02/12/02
2nd FP: 06/04/03
NO RFE
state: Virginia

Thank God, finally i got approved alongwith my spouse, son & myself. It's been a long wait approx. 23 months for my long pending I-485 approval. I got called by my lawyer that they recieved my approval notices on 07/22 though it's approved on 07/17. I went today morning for stamping and finished it as well.
This is really been a great site , many many thanks to Mr. Rajiv Khanna & you all folks, who really provided information/support & direction as and when required. Once again thanks to you all and will pray for all those who are left from Sept./Oct/Nov/Dec lot. I'll update the Rupnet with my approval.

Thanks!:) :)

Congrats! And that's more proved what I have been saying these days, BCIS is clearing Sep/Oct/Nov backlogs with the sacrifice of Dec cases pending. But maybe next month, they will start clear up Dec cases.

My theory is BCIS has two batches of ppl working on 485 cases. One batch is like "pioneer", always working on most recent RD month, for example, right now is Jan. The other batch is the "mainstream", working on current month, should be Dec. But since the backlog of Sep/Oct/Nov is not cleared. Some are shifted back to clear the backlog. And most of them, I guess were borrowed by other departments (TPS) right now. We haven't seen any Dec movements so far.

Congratulations!!!
Uncertainty is over for you. Enjoy free life now.

skaus2001
EAC: 02 072 52XXX
FP1: 02/13/2002
FP2: 06/14/2003
No RFE yet.
AD ????? (God Knows)

Hey guys, I just found two 063 cases, 2/27/02 first FP, 6/30 second FP, approved yesterday. a 065 case approved yesterday,
first FP 3/18, I don;t know if there is second FP, because I haven't updated it or maybe BCIS never get updated. but
3/18 FP can only get second FP after June 20. So it's 1 month after first FP you get approved.

Congratulations!!

Congratulations! I am still always surprised when I see September cases. It must have been sheer torture for you. I know I was a November case and lately I had gotten very frustrated.

Anyway, best of luck. And yes, this is a great site!

How to reschedule finger earlier?

Hi guys,

I just recieved my 2nd FP notice for 09/04. I saw somebody can reschedule it earlier. How? I called the 1800 number, they told me I can't do it.

Any response is appreciated!

Vicky,
RD:Oct/2001
RFE:April/2003

Folks,
Though my case was approved on 07/17, but online got updated for 07/21. I found it only on day following i.e 07/22. and then only i called my lawyer office and they confirmed that they did recieve the approval notices. Someone did complain that i didn't update this, cause i come to know only on 07/23 morning.

So guys don't bash on me, anyways sooner or later i'm still there

SainI,

Was online message updated after your 2nd FP was done?

------------------------------
RD: 9/21/01
FP: 1/11/02
2nd FP: 6/19/03
No RFE
No online message updated about 2nd FP

boston092001,

Yeah online message for me was changed, but not for my spouse. And i did call the BCIS for this prior to my approval, as per them they did 2ndFP for my wife too, but sometime voice message doesn't change. this is what they told me..... You know, how they work...Even i was pretty sure about RFE or Transfer to Local office, because my case was almost 23 months old, and that too untouched though my case was straight forward, never changed employer. But by God grace everything turned the other way round.

But one thing i want to bring to attention to all those folks who are waiting for over18-19 months, Pl. call your senator or congressman. Earlier i posted my message that it didn't help me much, but now going back with whatever updates i did recieve from senator office on time to time, when i correlate them it makes me to believe that my senator really helped me in my approval. Cause i was told by my senator office regarding my 2nd FP issued well before it happened and also they told me 2 weeks before my approval that there's some positive development in my case. and i should be execpting decision in next 2-3 weeks. But i never believed them, as i was so much frustrated.
I think all other Sept/oct/Nov. months filers should really call the senator for help. There's no harm in calling even if they don't help, you never know, when/how it works.

Anyway this is time for me to celebrate after going through the GC stress, though i don't drink beer/liquor but believe me i can not stop doing so tonight. I will try to answer any question or concern, if anyone requires as and when i could do so. So guys pl. don't hesitate to post any clarifications you need from me.

I posted my approval in Rupnet.