approveeeeeeeed - EB3 - PD 09/02 - India - TSC

GC_Niravana

Registered Users (C)
All,
-----------------------------------
Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On September 10, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

Very happy to share the news that just received ( 9.30 AM EST 09/11/07) confirmation email .

At this moment only my case is approved (spouse / children still pending)

I'm so tired of going on-line that I have added a cell phone alert for any email received from USCIS and today my cell phone started beeping for the better.

Details :
EB3 - PD 09/02 - India , Originally TSC

485 RD : 01/03/2005

Congressmen Letter : : 08/10/07 (with news that case in name check)

Called UCSICS on 08/17/07 to verify Address Change ( I made on-line address change on 08/05/07)

LUD : 08/17,08/20/21
485 AD: 09/11/07
approval Email Received at : 9.30 AM EST :D :D :D

I pray / wish for all our friends who are still waiting for their approvals and I suggest that you do what ever possible i.e to write to congressmen,senator to draw attention to your case. This forum is testimony to such efforts.

Thanks to Rajiv Khanna and members of the forum.

GCN

Wow! Finally!! we see one approval today.... I hope we should start seeing flurry of approvals now to Friday...

Pray..pray....

Good luck.

Congrats! Njoy ur freedom.....

Happy to hear that your GC finally attained Nirvana! Enjoy your freedom! Best of luck with your dependents cases!

Hmmm... Finally ur GC attained Nirvana..
Congratsss!! :)

Hope we'll see some TSC case approvals this week , ok.. I know all transfer guys will start yelling at me.. Hope we'll see all old cases getting approved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your successful approval !!!

Congrats on your successful approval !!!

Can you please confirm that this really is an approval notice ? The status message doesn't sound like it.

Thanx !!!

All,

On September 10, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

Very happy to share the news that just received ( 9.30 AM EST 09/11/07) confirmation email .

At this moment only my case is approved (spouse / children still pending)

I'm so tired of going on-line that I have added a cell phone alert for any email received from USCIS and today my cell phone started beeping for the better.

Details :
EB3 - PD 09/02 - India , Originally TSC

485 RD : 01/03/2005

Congressmen Letter : : 08/10/07 (with news that case in name check)

Called UCSICS on 08/17/07 to verify Address Change ( I made on-line address change on 08/05/07)

LUD : 08/17,08/20/21
485 AD: 09/11/07
approval Email Received at : 9.30 AM EST :D :D :D

I pray / wish for all our friends who are still waiting for their approvals and I suggest that you do what ever possible i.e to write to congressmen,senator to draw attention to your case. This forum is testimony to such efforts.

Thanks to Rajiv Khanna and members of the forum.

GCN

Call TSC (not the National Customer Service) and confirm that it is a approval. The wording doesn't look like an approval

Here is the fill text
-----------
The last processing action taken on your case

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

-------------------------------------------

I have received address change documents earlier .

Thanks

GCN

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess the forum is correct .... in that case still it is a good news , atleast some thing is happening on my case .

I will keep the forum posted .

GCN

LaborBadhi,

That is fine , life is always dynamic and never static , good things do happen to every one , we need to have that Patience and perseverance .

But what a forum this is .... excellent ... people sharing their insight and comments that really helps and correct issues like this.

Thanks

GCN

GCN,

Do not worry, you will be fine.

Cheer up and wait for the document.
You will be approved soon.

Good luck
LaborBadhi,

That is fine , life is always dynamic and never static , good things do happen to every one , we need to have that Patience and perseverance .

But what a forum this is .... excellent ... people sharing their insight and comments that really helps and correct issues like this.

Thanks

GCN