Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations !!!

gcmspind,

Congratulations and enjoy with your GC. Keep us updated when you receive your plastic card.

Thanks.

RD:11/01
ND:11/01

gcmspind,

Congrats man! This is great news.

My ND is only July 2002 but atleast it gives me hope that maybe I might be the next lucky guy. There might be a silver lining in these chaos.:)

We don't know the real priority date yet!

hi gcmspind,

can you tell us approximately when you started your labor process? that could be your priority date.

for me, my priority date is when i started my labor. I have always believed that TSC would not call the priority date so unless it has some meaning.

I would guess that you started labor in 1999 or atleast early 2000. people with priority date around that time is getting approved now. like Jadi, houston_gc, and georgexl (is 1998)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: We don't know the real priority date yet!

Originally posted by jamborees

can you tell us approximately when you started your labor process?
I would guess that you started labor in 1999 or atleast early 2000.
If one has started labor as far as 1999 or 2000 and yet hasn't delivered the stuff that can be catastrophic. Usually labor process shouldn't take more than 24 hours and the doctor will give epidural for a C-Section. :D :D

Me too

My guess is same as yours (jamborees), but I think huston_gc’s PD is not 1999 or earlier. huston_gc, would you please confirm this.

Mine is August 1999, one of the oldest case in this form.

hi gcmspind,

sorry for being persistent!

When you say My labor was early 2001 does it mean end of the labor process or start? Just to be perfectly clear ...

PD is not a Factor

I don't think the PD is a factor. Just a lucky guy due to the random
process at TSC.

PD: 11/99
RD: 07/01
ND: 09/01
AD:?????

Now a days PD is not a factor at any way

to influence 485 approval. I am a old timer with PD of mid/late 98 or so.