Approved!!

Upstate_NY

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

By God's grace, 2 more September-RD's are approved. Just listened to the AVM.

RD = September 7, 2001
ND = November 21, 2001
AD = September 11, 2002
EAC # 02-043-XXXXX and EAC # 02-043-XXXXX

Never called VSC personnel as lawyer advised not to bring attention to the case. Just waited and prayed for God's time. The road was long and tough. Had an inquiry when I-140 was filed.

"By the grace of God, I am what I am" - (1 Corinthians 15:10)
"I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me" - (Philippians 4:13)

Praise the Lord! God Bless!!

You're on the right track, Upstate...

...now it's time for downstate, too...

May God bless you

Congratulations !.Are you sure your RD is Sep 7 th ?

My RD is October 15,2001 and the EAC is EAC-02-050 and I have ND as Novemeber 29th.

According to your posting your RD is September 7th and you have EAC-043. I am little cofused. Please confirm. Sorry to bother you again.

bthiag,

You are right! It is confusing but the data is correct.

I have been studying the RD, ND, EAC # correlation. It seems that RDs later than mine had EAC # earlier than mine.

So then I noticed that the folks who had later RDs and earlier EAC # had earlier NDs. So my assumption is that EAC # generated has more to do with the ND than the RD.

God Bless!

Upstate_NY,

I think it is true to say that EAC is linked to ND and not RD as I have compared August NDs with EACs quite a few times.

Last edited by a moderator:
well...

My take on this...

My case is similar to upstate RD sep 19, PD 11/21, EAC 02-043-

I feel that the INS just enters the files in their system based on the date they touched the file. Example: if they recieved a file today but then no one entered it in the system (for whatever reason) for the next two next week then that file could have a later date than a file let say that was recieved tommorow and entered tommorow. Frankly speaking I dont think their is any logic to them entering or assigning PD.

Originally posted by Upstate_NY
bthiag,

You are right! It is confusing but the data is correct.

I have been studying the RD, ND, EAC # correlation. It seems that RDs later than mine had EAC # earlier than mine.

So then I noticed that the folks who had later RDs and earlier EAC # had earlier NDs. So my assumption is that EAC # generated has more to do with the ND than the RD.

God Bless!