Approved.

shakoi

Registered Users (C)
My case was approved today by Asylum Officer, and I've got i 94s for me and my family. I did not hire a lawyer. Good luck to those who are still waiting.

My case was approved today by Asylum Officer, and I've got i 94s for me and my family. I did not hire a lawyer. Good luck to those who are still waiting.

Congs to you and your family! Could you kindly remind us of the timeline -- when you applied, had your interview, etc?

Kica, waiting for decision to be made.

Congs to you and your family! Could you kindly remind us of the timeline -- when you applied, had your interview, etc?

Kica, waiting for decision to be made.

Thank you guys for congratulations.
Here is my timeline;
Dec 08 2008 Application 589 was submitted
March 31 2009 Interview
April 14 2009 Came to office to pick up the decision, but it was not ready
June 22 2009 Again traveled to office to complete the sworn statement with my family. The decision was handed the same day.

The most difficult part was to travel three times to Newark office with my family. I borrowed money for the last trip. I am almost broke financially. The reason it took longer to make a decision was that my wife's fingerprint was rejected twice.therefore, we submitted police clearance and completed a sworn statement.

Thank you guys for congratulations.
Here is my timeline;
Dec 08 2008 Application 589 was submitted
March 31 2009 Interview
April 14 2009 Came to office to pick up the decision, but it was not ready
June 22 2009 Again traveled to office to complete the sworn statement with my family. The decision was handed the same day.

The most difficult part was to travel three times to Newark office with my family. I borrowed money for the last trip. I am almost broke financially.

Enjoy your freedom bro! I'm almost in the same situation as you! Broke, and struggling with rent! I hope I get a positive decision soon too!
I'm happy for you.