Approved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noman74 said:
Hey Atique,

Congratulations big guy. You have always been so optimistic about this whole issue and your day has finally come. YOU DESERVE IT big time bro. I am happy for you. Good luck with everything you do. Thanks

Brother, are you alive???? I didn't hear from you for a while. Well, it sure is nice to hear from you again.
Thanks.
Atique.

wantmygcnow said:
Faysal, what does staying clean means?? You mean not become a criminal?????

Wantmygcnow:
My understanding of refugee/asylum/permanent resident status is that they are privileges not rights, which means that they are conditional and that they can be revoked if necessary. Therefore, my reference to being clean means stay away from anything that may be in violation of the grant of the privilege. At it simple’s form of the violation is without reporting your new address, and its severest form is felony criminal conviction. I hope that clarifies what I mean “Clean”. By the way, WantmyCreencard, I know you are more expert than I am with regards to Immigrations issues, so please don’t be overwhelmed if my understanding of the immigration law is narrow. It is just a reflection of my understanding. It is not what the law is or what real world is:

Congrats, Atique ! So Cis approved you after receiving RFE in just one day. I am glad you will stick around.

Did all of your derivatives get approved with you ?

faysal said:
Wantmygcnow:
My understanding of refugee/asylum/permanent resident status is that they are privileges not rights, which means that they are conditional and that they can be revoked if necessary. Therefore, my reference to being clean means stay away from anything that may be in violation of the grant of the privilege. At it simple’s form of the violation is without reporting your new address, and its severest form is felony criminal conviction. I hope that clarifies what I mean “Clean”. By the way, WantmyCreencard, I know you are more expert than I am with regards to Immigrations issues, so please don’t be overwhelmed if my understanding of the immigration law is narrow. It is just a reflection of my understanding. It is not what the law is or what real world is:

you right faysal ..the fact of trying to keep your green card is full time job.

atique..

believe me ...I know what you are feeling eventhough I heven't got my GC, enjoy it, you finished this marathon and will never run it again, try to take the good things out of it...take a deep breath and go on with your life...

congrats..

guacho

GrassRoot said:
Congrats, Atique ! So Cis approved you after receiving RFE in just one day. I am glad you will stick around.

Did all of your derivatives get approved with you ?

Thanks Grass, Yes I must stick with this forum as I said. After all as I always say, here in this forum are all my brothers & sisters & how could I forget the pain & suffering everyone goes through here so quick? Although I know little than many others but I must share my limited knowledge with others.
Yes, USCIS received my RFE & approved my case just a day later. Trust me I was highly surprised. I thought atleast another month or who knows may be even more but guess I'm really lucky.
Grass, I didn't have any derivative but the principal applicant.
Atique.

guacho said:
believe me ...I know what you are feeling eventhough I heven't got my GC, enjoy it, you finished this marathon and will never run it again, try to take the good things out of it...take a deep breath and go on with your life...

congrats..

guacho

You bet Guacho & as I said you all are not that far away. Get ready !!!
Atique.

Congratulation! you deserve more....I have been with this forum for almost two years and have never wrote anything, but I check it everyday and know many of your guys's name. I am still waiting for my GC, am always happy for anyone who got approved no matter long or short he/she was waiting. this long process is part of our life journey, taugh and depressing but always carry the hope and desire, this rocky road has also enriched all of us the different life experience. thats why we are here for help and sharing that made we all feel we are not lonely, we always have many friends around in the same situation to support. I am in Dallas, hope I will get approved soon, God bless all of us.

Thanks !!!

charlie0725 said:
Congratulation! you deserve more....I have been with this forum for almost two years and have never wrote anything, but I check it everyday and know many of your guys's name. I am still waiting for my GC, am always happy for anyone who got approved no matter long or short he/she was waiting. this long process is part of our life journey, taugh and depressing but always carry the hope and desire, this rocky road has also enriched all of us the different life experience. thats why we are here for help and sharing that made we all feel we are not lonely, we always have many friends around in the same situation to support. I am in Dallas, hope I will get approved soon, God bless all of us.

Thanks Charlie, I appreciate your response.
Atique.