Approved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) Heartfull congratulations, Atique Rehman....

Hehehe... see U got your GC... 'n 'started forgetting already... U missed my name in your original thread.... :) ;)... Just jokin'

I think you already had some kinda intuition when you started your 'if (FOIPA) name check necessary thread'...that you gonna get your GC soon..

Congrats again... my brother !!

Wow!!!

Hey Atique,

Congratulations big guy. You have always been so optimistic about this whole issue and your day has finally come. YOU DESERVE IT big time bro. I am happy for you. Good luck with everything you do. Thanks

atique rahman said:
Cody, trust me bro you don't have to wait that long. You'll be next for sure.
Atique.

Atique Rahman.

Congratulations Atique Rahman for your long wait.

I'm happy for you.

Good luck to others.

atique rahman said:
Wow !!! I got approved finally !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just received this mail from USCIS this evening.

<snip>

Absolutely awesome! Congratulations.

Congrats My Friend.
That's what I'am SAYING!!!!!!!!!!!
First Come First Served!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, my God, atique!
You just crossed the finish line and your marathon is over! I'm so happy for you! No more uncertainty and delays! Enjoy this great day! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning said:
Oh, my God, atique!
You just crossed the finish line and your marathon is over! I'm so happy for you! No more uncertainty and delays! Enjoy this great day! :)

You are right my friend NO MORE UNCERTAINITY..What a great relief. But you all are really awesome people. See we don't even know each other nor even saw each other but what a great family relationship has been created through this forum that I received numerous reply after my approval. I really love you all.
Atique.