Approved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

atique rahman

Registered Users (C)
Wow !!! I got approved finally !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just received this mail from USCIS this evening.

***DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status
Receipt Number : SRC 0104!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Application Type : I485, Application to register permanent Residence or to
Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On February 9, 2006 an approvel notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address ..............................................................

All my asylee brothers & sisters seems like my long way journey has finally ended. Now I can proudly say that I'm a PR. Trust me everybody it's such a feeling I really can not express in any language. All in one words I can say is AWESOME.
Although I have come to know about this great forum not that long ago but it sure was a great experience & comfort for me. I have gathered so much knowledge that I can't even say. My heart always go out for people who are still waiting but trust me everybody as I always said cold winter night must get to an end & everybody must see the sunshine soon.
Thanks to you all for there by my side. I don't want to mention all the names cause that will probably take me ages to finish the list.
But some I just can't resist like WANT, CODY,MORNING,NASRMOBIN,SINNER,NOMAN74,LAZER,FLOYD,GUACHO & many many many of my other brothers & sisters in this forum.
I promise I must stick with this forum like WANT. It's not that I got approved & will forget you all right away. If any one needs any help that I have any slightest knowledge on that I must pass that on to my fellow brothers & sisters. As I always say don't know if that offends anyone but I just think other forum members just like my own brother/sister. So I will be here to help you all as much as I can. So please feel free to share things with me & I must try my best to help you all at any times.

WANT, are you a fortune teller ????? The reason I bring this out cause at one of your earlier post you mentioned that I w'd be approved by Feb 10 & I got approved on 9TH. What's up with this my brother????? YOU BETTER EXPALIN THAT BEFORE PROCEED TO ANY NEXT THREADS & I DEAMAND THAT RIGHT AWAY. Just joking bro !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck to you all.

Thanks.
Atique.

WoW ... what a good news , Congrat bro :)

Now I belive things is going faster :D ,, enjoy it , Don't forget to invite us to your freedom party :)

atique rahman said:
Wow !!! I got approved finally !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On February 9, 2006 an approvel notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address ..............................................................

All my asylee brothers & sisters seems like my long way journey has finally ended. Now I can proudly say that I'm a PR. Trust me everybody it's such a feeling I really can not express in any language. All in one words I can say is AWESOME.
Although I have come to know about this great forum not that long ago but it sure was a great experience & comfort for me. I have gathered so much knowledge that I can't even say. My heart always go out for people who are still waiting but trust me everybody as I always said cold winter night must get to an end & everybody must see the sunshine soon.
Thanks to you all for there by my side. I don't want to mention all the names cause that will probably take me ages to finish the list.
But some I just can't resist like WANT, CODY,MORNING,NASRMOBIN,SINNER,NOMAN74,LAZER,FLOYD,GUACHO & many many many of my other brothers & sisters in this forum.
I promise I must stick with this forum like WANT. It's not that I got approved & will forget you all right away. If any one needs any help that I have any slightest knowledge on that I must pass that on to my fellow brothers & sisters. As I always say don't know if that offends anyone but I just think other forum members just like my own brother/sister. So I will be here to help you all as much as I can. So please feel free to share things with me & I must try my best to help you all at any times.

WANT, are you a fortune teller ????? The reason I bring this out cause at one of your earlier post you mentioned that I w'd be approved by Feb 10 & I got approved on 9TH. What's up with this my brother????? YOU BETTER EXPALIN THAT BEFORE PROCEED TO ANY NEXT THREADS & I DEAMAND THAT RIGHT AWAY. Just joking bro !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck to you all.

Thanks.
Atique.

atique....why don't you tell us really what you're feeling? haha...i'm kidding. congratulations!

froff

Anti Rahman: Congratulations; It is really thrilling to have your greencard approved. Also, i advise to stay clean with regards to immigration untill you get your full right: Citizenship. it is always good to stay clean, but it is specially very important over the transition. And remember us who are left here and pray for us. Again; You have been wonderful and terific member of the asylee brothers and sister. check us out once in a while....Good luck and congratulation: :)

froff22 said:
atique....why don't you tell us really what you're feeling? haha...i'm kidding. congratulations!

froff
:D Hey my friend that is a great news! Congrat!!!!
it is most than justce for the guys that are waiting for long time...................

Thanks !!!

waitinglifetime said:
WoW ... what a good news , Congrat bro :)

Now I belive things is going faster :D ,, enjoy it , Don't forget to invite us to your freedom party :)

As I said always you all are my own family so I don't formally need to invite you but just hawl at me when you are at Dallas/Ft.Worth area. I'll be always there for all of you. Thanks Wait for your quick response.
Atique.

I am really happy for you. You deserve more than this. Congrat. and enjoy it.
I got approved in feb. 6th have not got any letter or anything else. i'll let you know if something happens.
enjoy your wonderfull night. i poped a popcorn just because of you.

best wishes,

Nas

faysal said:
Anti Rahman: Congratulations; It is really thrilling to have your greencard approved. Also, i advise to stay clean with regards to immigration untill you get your full right: Citizenship. it is always good to stay clean, but it is specially very important over the transition. And remember us who are left here and pray for us. Again; You have been wonderful and terific member of the asylee brothers and sister. check us out once in a while....Good luck and congratulation: :)

Faysal, As I mentioned I won't leave any one of you but stick with this forum.
Thanks for your advice & I must keep myself clean as I always did for the past 15 yrs. Don't worry my brother all your case would be approved soon.
Atique.

faysal said:

Faysal, what does staying clean means?? You mean not become a criminal?????

nasrmobin said:
I am really happy for you. You deserve more than this. Congrat. and enjoy it.
I got approved in feb. 6th have not got any letter or anything else. i'll let you know if something happens.
enjoy your wonderfull night. i poped a popcorn just because of you.

best wishes,

Nas

Thanks Nasr. I appreciate all your comments. I really love you all.
You all are really great.
Atique.

atique rahman said:

Adjust Status

Current Status:

Good luck to you all.

Thanks.
Atique.

Dear Atique:

Congratulations from my heart!!!

Maybe I have to wait for 150 years!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wantmygcnow said:
Congrats man!!!

YOU ARE THE MAN. Thanks brother. I sure appreciate all your efforts at all times helping others so sincerely. May God bless you my brother. WE NEED A WHOLE LOT MORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU.Atique.

Thanks !!!!!!!

froff22 said:

froff

Brother, you know that answer a whole lot better than me since you been there & done it. Thanks for your reply.
Atique.

Thanks!!!!!!!

masylee said:
:D Hey my friend that is a great news! Congrat!!!!
it is most than justce for the guys that are waiting for long time...................

Thanks masylee. Don't you worry since that 10,000 cap has been lifted your approval is not far away.
Atique.

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOSERD said:
WoW!! what a great news of the day... Are you jumping, with happiness or
what!! I am so excited for you bro.... congra....

Thanks LOOSERD. Yes, I am jumping left & right now.
Atique.