Approved!

jackdanie7

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
My online status changed both on 06/22 and 06/23. This morning I received multiple emails from USCIS informing that my I-485 was approved on June 22, 2005. Thanks everybody for sharing all of your experiences; they helped me on several occasions in making informed decisions. I wish that all of you who are still waiting will get yours soon. Hang in there and don’t let your hopes down. The 06/22 and 06/23 updates mean something – at least it did for me.

ND: 08/00
RFI Recd by USCIS: 03/18/05
Biometrics: 04/13/05

Last edited by a moderator:
jackdanie7 said:
Guys,
My online status changed both on 06/22 and 06/23. This morning I received multiple emails from USCIS informing that my I-485 was approved on June 22, 2005. Thanks everybody for sharing all of your experiences; they helped me on several occasions in making informed decisions. I wish that all of you who are still waiting will get yours soon. Hang in there and don’t let your hopes down. The 06/22 and 06/23 updates mean something – at least it did for me.

Congrats !!!

jackdanie7 said:
Guys,

Jackdanie7,

Congratulations, enjoy the moment.

Best Regards,
MK

Wow

Congratulations Jack! Thats a good news. Maybe something DID happen on 6/22/05. Things are looking positive after a long long wait man. Good news.

-Noman

ND : 09/00
RFI : 3/30/05
BIO : 4/09/05

Hip hip hurray....

I'm so glad to hear that. Many many congrats to you Jackdanie7. What do you say if we open a bottle of Jackdaniel tonight? :D :p :) :D :p :)
What was your RFI?
Enjoy the moment....

Punjabi_Munda said:
I'm so glad to hear that. Many many congrats to you Jackdanie7. What do you say if we open a bottle of Jackdaniel tonight? :D :p :) :D :p :)
What was your RFI?
Enjoy the moment....

Punjabi_Munda,

Shhh, keep it down man. Wantmygcnow, will get upset. :) :) :)

Regards,
MK

Thanks all for the greetings! Noman, just relax yours is coming up soon... my ND is 08/10/00 to be exact. I believe that USCIS will approve all the 2000 way into the 2001 cases this fiscal year.

Punjabi Munda, I did BIO and Medical on my RFI. Haha of course jackdaniel for tonight.. Salute! :D :) :D :D ;)

Congrats Jackdanie7

I wish you all the luck, I got the same dates as you do ND 08/2000 and same FP and bio dates as you do, but my case status wasn't changed or looked at yet on 22 or 23 of June like most guys on here :(

wantmygcnow said:
Mkhursh..I will drink heavily when you get your GC...:)to celebrate ofcourse!

That sounds ridiculous, I proposed a toast yesterday all hell broke lose, you started griping. Now you intend to celebrate my approval by getting PISSDRUNK!

I'm not surprise, you have to establish some coordination between your brains, eyes and eventually fingers!

Wishing you a better day.
MK ;)

Mkhursh..Had all 2001 cases approved yesterday..Your toast would have been valid...dont you think? Just cuz stupid USCIS touches their files doesn't warrant a toast from my side...Sorry If i was rude in any way to you. I apologize. You can toast anytime you want my friend.

wantmygcnow said:
Mkhursh..Had all 2001 cases approved yesterday..Your toast would have been valid...dont you think? Just cuz stupid USCIS touches their files doesn't warrant a toast from my side...Sorry If i was rude in any way to you. I apologize. You can toast anytime you want my friend.

You need to take ESL, read the post again. I know it wont do any good to your constipated thought.

Obviously you are a lose cannon, just like to work your fingers without having second thoughts, I told you to backoff. Keep asking for it and I'll give you mouthfull every time you respond.

MK

Ohio Asylee, when a lot of people had their case status changed to 06/22/05 yesterday afternoon, mine didn't change! It changed to 06/22/05 last night at 11 pm when I was not expecting anything, and this morning I got approved! I know how you feel; those lazy bastards work in a mysterious way... I’m hoping that USCIS will post their quarterly report on 06/30/05 because of the AILF settlement and we can all know when to expect to be adjusted. But don’t think too much of it, yours should be real close...

Lazerthegreat, I will let you and the forum know when I receive the actual card. I doubt that it will be backdated, but I already know what to do…. thanks to you and Paramvir1. ;)

Noman74 said:
Congratulations Jack! Thats a good news. Maybe something DID happen on 6/22/05. Things are looking positive after a long long wait man. Good news.

-Noman

ND : 09/00
RFI : 3/30/05
BIO : 4/09/05
Hi Norman
I am new to this cite and i would appreciate if you could help me out with this cod's
what they mean?
ND-
RFI
BIOMETRICS-
FP-
RD-
NE-

Congratulations Jackdanie7,

It's realy comforting to see that people get approved at a steady pace, this forum is the best thing that happened after my PA approval, it helps me keep my hope up. Your I-485 ND is six months ahead of mine.Last week I had scheduled InfoPass appointment for today, at my local USCIS office just to see if i can get some more info about my case, sure enough I/O couldn't tell me anything that I didn't know already. Also, this morning after reading related threads, I found out that my case was updated to 06-23-2005, (last update was 01-28-2003) it might be a good news.

jackdanie7 said:
Guys,

:)

wantmygcnow said:
bonehead..whats ur timeline?..did u get an email about your case update?

wantmygcnow,

No i did not get e-mail notification yet, what about you? My timeline is;

PA App'd 02-00
ND 03-01
FP (3rd) 05-04