Approved

All,

Just to let you know that today we received the courtesy letters. It took them 5 calendar days (4 business days) to get them to us, after being approved on the 15th. We have our appointments set for the 28th.
lastly, I am not sure as to why would there be a change in LUD the day after approval. My attorney does not know, and she wouldn't guess. The change was not accompanied with any change in message, just another "touch".
Does anybody have an idea as to why would it happen?
Also, should we go to SSA office after the stamp? and would a stamp be sufficient? or can we go now, with the approval notice?
I'm at home for the holidays, and can take care of it this weel. Just doesn't want to spend time after the break... :rolleyes:

best to all,

I used the forum to obtain info on immigration matter. Through this forum I found out about the retrogression of priority date recently.
This make me worried as my I-485 application will be delayed as I am in one of the three countries that were affected.

I just got my I-140 approved on Nov 30. To my surprise I received the I-485 approval from the mail yesterday. It was approved on Dec. 14.

I wish to take this opportunity to thank everyone who contributed to the forum in this site. It has provided to me not only information but also the emotional support.

I do not remember all the dates. Basically I waited about 14 months for Labor to be approved ( i gues my priority date was around Aug 2002). I am in Michigan.

I-140 and 485 submitted concurrent with date October 16, 2003.
Finger print in April 2004
I-140 approved on 11/30/2004
I-485 approved on 12/14/2004