Approved

gvaknin

Registered Users (C)
All,

I wanted to let you all know that our case was approved today. Today, at 9:53am, I received 6 emails saying that my wife's, my son, and my case were approved. Here is our information:
RD: 1/8/03
ND: 1/9/03
EAD1: until 3/18/04
EAD2: until 3/18/05
AP: until 5/05
FP1: 2/03
FP2: 11/18/04
AD: 12/15/04

No RFE!!

I would like to thank you all for your valuable information, assistance, ideas, answers and questions. You have been a huge source of knowledge, comfort, fun, etc.

I guess our next step is to wait for the official letter, schedule an appointment, and get stamped. Then we need to change our SS card (and all this data came from all of you, and thank you all for that).
Has anybody received the card PRIOR to going to the appointment? I assume that if it happens, there is no need for the appointment after all? what about giving away all the non-immigrant documentation? just a thought...any answer is much appreciated,

Special thanks to Rajiv Khanna for providing this forum, a resource we could all earn from.

Thanks again,

Great News..Congratulations. Looks like the January tide is beginning. All the best.

congrats!

I am approved too. I got approval emails at 4:30 EST.
Wish everybody a fast approval.

gvaknin said:
I wanted to let you all know that our case was approved today. Today, at 9:53am, I received 6 emails saying that my wife's, my son, and my case were approved. Here is our information:
RD: 1/8/03 ND: 1/9/03 EAD1: until 3/18/04 EAD2: until 3/18/05
AP: until 5/05 FP1: 2/03 FP2: 11/18/04 AD: 12/15/04

Congratulations, gvaknin! Wow, I hope I will get my approval soon!

Japanese

Japanese and all,

Thanks!! I hope your day will come soon. It's been a long wait to all of us, however I am certain we will all eventually get approved.

I have a question: Has anybody received the card PRIOR to going to the appointment? I assume that if it happens, there is no need for the appointment after all? what about giving away all the non-immigrant documentation? just a thought...any answer is much appreciated,

Congrats GVAKNIN

Hey Gilbert Vaknin......Congrats to you!!Time to have a great Christmas/New Year!!

I have seen you congratulating several folks on their approval.......how does it feel to be on the other side ;)

Was urs a concurrent filing ?

Hoping to see more Jan 03 movement b4 Christmas!! :) :) :) :) :)

SSK007 and all, Thanks.

How does it feel? well, I'm at work now, so I still need to wake up to work, and I'm still driving on the right side of the road :p so not much changes there. Interesting enough, I received some job offers that were in the pipe lines waiting for me. As soon as I told my HR director I got approved, they got pressed because they know what it means from my end (they don't "own" me anymore). 2 of them with the same employer, so I'm still safe USCIS wise, and 1 with a different company (atractive, but the pay..) But I still have the X-Mas break to think about it.

As for your question, no we are not concurent case. Our I140 was approved in 2002, and it took us few months to gather the documentation they needed to file the I-485. Not only that, there was no change in LUD prior to approval, just the last time back in June, with no change in message. And nothing since 11/18, when we took our FP2. Just one message yesterday. no RFE.

Congratulations,
It's time for you to join the card tracking queue. :D

Psinha
--------------------
ND - 12/10/2002
AD - 11/29/2004
Passport Stamping - 12/20/2004
Card Received - ?????

gvaknin

Congrats. Did you see any LUD after the approval because my 485 lud changed again today. Nothing on my wife's pending 485.
At last they are processing EB2 in NSC.
Goodluck to all the folks who are waiting.

Thanks to all. I have seen my LUD change today as well. I have a question regarding that:
Should I assume the reason for change of LUD is that they ordered our cards? if not, why would you think there another touch?