1st RFE: May16 2003
RFE response received by INS: May22 2003
took congressional help twice in NOV2003 and in JAN 2004
2nd FP: JAN26 2004
2nd RFE: Jan28 2004
RFE response received by INS: Feb18 2004
approved:Feb 20 2004
3Ap and 3 EAD
1st RFE asking for biographic information for my spouse and status proof for me.
2nd RFE for medicals: no TD when we took immunization and so we had to take it now.

Congrats TX_RFE,
Could you please provide us the officer # who issued your second RFE.

Thanks
JULFL

congrats!! good to hear about 2002 approval.

Why did you contact the senators? did that help?

officer #

julfl,

Officer # for both RFEs was 214. Case stays with the same officer until it's completed. At least, it has been that way in our case.

After a long gap, TSC is active and is on a roll. We wish you all Good luck and hope to see your approvals soon.

TX_RFE

Why did you contact the senators?

pa55,

The reasons were - 1. Lawyer screwedup the case by not filing proper info (1st RFE) 2. We were frustated to see others who filed after our ND/RD getting approved 3. Company came to know about the lawyer's mistakes and wanted to correct them, so they approched the Senetor 4. Fingerprints were expiring ...

Hope that answers.

TX_RFE

Congratulations!

Congratulations! Enjoy your freedom!!

Sorry to be pesimistic but I don't think they are taking files as far as Feb'02. This is one of those FP within 2 to 3 months after ND cases. This case could have been approved in June'02 itself. But RFE dragged on and got approved now.

Lets pray for 2002 approvals.

How do you say "Fingerprint expires"

Hi TX_RFE :

Congratulations.

You mentioned in one of your posting that "Fingerprinting is expiring ". How long is that valid ?

Just trying to understand. Could you pl throw more light on that please.

Enjoy the life.

Thanks for the input.

Question on Medical RFE!

"2nd RFE for medicals: no TD when we took immunization and so we had to take it now."

Good to see 2002 approval!

Have question for people who got recent approvals or RFEs.

Did any one esle had RFE like TX-RFE regading the medical?

when I did my medical in 2002, Dr. said no TD, so did not take it. But when we went to see the Dr. recently, he said , since TD is now available, we better take and send to TSC,or it may delay the process, may issue RFE for it.

I am not sure should I go ahead and take the TD immunization and send it TSC or wait and see what happens. Don't want more delays.

Any comments on this?

My infor:
RD: 03/2002
FP: 04/2003
AD: ?????
:(

2nd RFE for medicals: no TD

okdude,

The following is the exact text from our RFE -
"You are required to have a medical examination in conjunction with this application. Submit a form I - 693 Medical Examination report obtained from an INS authorized civil surgeons. Your local Immigration officer can provide you with a list of authorized medical doctors. We received the I-693 Supplemental for Immunizations however it shows that the applicant does not meet the immunization requirements. Please submit a supplemental I - 693 that shows the applicant has met all the requirements in an envelop sealed by the physician."

Our lawyer advised us to go through complete medicals again, but the Doctor said its not necessary and completed only I-693 supplemental form - requesting a blanket waiver.

Hope this helps.

TX_RFE

To Toolongqwait

I think you can do TD at anywhere, and you can show the record to the INS approved doctor when you do your medical exam for 485. Please correct me if it's wrong info.

Good luck to everyone, keep going TSC, wish to see '02 filers' approval soon.