I140 AD : April 2001
485 RD : May30 2001
485 ND : Aug22 2001
FP : Nov03 2001
FP recd: Nov17 2001
485 AD : Feb06 2002
PP stamped : Feb12 2002
waiting for cards

Thanks to all for sharing and advicing... This site has been great source of inspiration and support.. Thanks to Mr Khanna and associates for maintianing such a great forum..

Wish you all the best and hope you all will be approved very very soon

regards

psvgc

Congratulations

Hi PSVGC,

Very good news, my friend. I am still waiting for FP notice... One question, how did you find the FP recieved, received by TSC? You called them to find out or they sent you some comfirmations?

Thanks.

YK

congrats psvgc!

i still remember you at the TSC I-140 tracker discussion and now finally all is over! enjoy your freedom.

Thanks guys!!!

Even I remember you all from the I140 list..
my category is EB2 India..
Regarding FP status : Few days after we gave our FP, I called the FBI(there is some info in Imminfo or Immihelp site regarding contacting FBI) and found out that they have sent the FP results back to TSC on Nov 7th 2001(or something like that)... after a while when we called TSC AVM, the message said the FP were recvd on Nov 17 2001 and results are pending... we again called regarding my souse\'s EAD (took 8 months from RD) and enquired about the FP results pending as well they said yes they recvd it , they are OK only the AVM has not been updated. After a while in Jan 2002 my wife\'s EAD was approved (finally), when we checked her 485 it said FP results were reviewed and processing has resumed on the case(mine still said FP results are pending review)... suddenly in Feb we get approved...

hope this helps..

Thanks and hope you all get approved very very soon

regards
psvgc

Congrats Maan!!!

Finally one of the fellow 140ers going through to the other side!!!!

Congrats!!!!

Regards
seebeekay

Congratulations !

psvgc:

It is so nice to see your approval. So many friends coming along from I140 stage got approvals.

Ray

Thanks guys!!!

Good to see you all.. exI140ers responding to my post..
hope you all will get approved soon....

seebeekay... I saw your mail late and replied for it today, I apologize for the delay..

all the best..

you can contact me at psvgc@yahoo.com

Approval Notice

Hi psvgc,
congragulations on your gc. Could you please tell me how long it took for you to receive the actual notice since Feb 6 2002(ur approval date).

Congrats! Psvgc

Still remembered the old days that we were on I140 trackers. Enjoy your freedom!

BTW, did you call TSC request for FP? Or you just simply received it from TSC without any problem? I called TSC a couple of times and always got reply as FP is computer scheduled and they can do nothing about it...