Approved: ND 2/5/03. AC21 RFE case

Niti Upadhyay said:
Everybody,

Thanks for all your suggestions..

Our passport were stamped this morning at the local immigration office. Our appointment was at 10am.. and it was of "Information" type. But, they saw our approval email and gave us the I-89. It took us 10 minutes to get a ticket and less than a minute to be called. We were done before 10am.

Finally, we have a I-551 in our passport for a year. Now, I can travel freely .. starting tomorrow :).

Thanks,
Niti.

That's good. Good luck.

What a relief!!!!

You must be very relieved now. I am having finger crossed not to see approval mail in next 24 hours. For all practical purposes I don't have access to my e-mail. :D :D

UNSUBSCRIBE from USCIS Online Status Login

If you should unsubscribe and manually checkin every hour - you should be fine.

If you did not get approved today, there is no way you or your lawyer will get a FEDEX overnight EARLY AM delivery tomorrow. Not from USCIS.

sda21

Hi All,

I am back in U.S.A. My GC got approved on Nov 16th. Got passport stamped on Nov 18th and flew out of USA on November 19th.

I was flying through Frankfurt and Lufthansa representative told me that we couldn't fly through Frankfurt because I didn't have the physical green card. Good thing I had an email from German Embassy saying that if I had a legal visa, I could fly through.

Coming back was easier as ppl there didn't know the rules. Lines in immigration here were very very small for GC holders. I was out of there in less than 5 minutes.

All the misery is over for now.

Thanks everybody for all the help.
Niti.