Approved- but no status change- no email

no LUDs for me too. but i am done with calling USCIS/NSC.

i will wait till end of next week and i don't get anything by that time, then i will call them again.

yep..same here...no lud/email. But I confirmed again with IO yesterday that it was approved on June 25th. We will have to wait to see if we get anything in the mail.

sv70

Confirmed the approval!

Friends,

I called CS again today and spoke to IO. She reiterated the same good message . My card is ordered on June 25. I asked her to read out my address and she confirmed it. So I beleive that it is 100% true. Now I can cancel my Infopas appt. I don't care about email or case status update.

Thank you all for the help in this process. I will continue to read the forum and update you if I get any information.

Regards,
vakasree
EB3 - IND - PD - 06/13/02
RD - 12/03/03
LUD - 08/19/06
Filed AC 21 during Dec '06
Too many EAD's and AP's

i-485 Approval !!!!

as i had predicted in my earlier posts, i just got my i-485 approval notice a few minutes back. if this is any indicator, all of us who got "verbal approvals" should be getting approvals soon enough.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 28, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

my details are:
EB3 India
PD: Jun-2002
1-485 RD: Dec-2002

Yes, me too ..Congratulations guys ..Now no worries for all of us ..

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On June 28, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Finally recieved the magic email :)

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO
ADJUST STATUS

On June 28, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485
APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow
any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call
customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status
results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within
the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at
(800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov
under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Congratulationssssssssssssss Nemo.

Like everyone said we said so... be patient. I know its difficult but now enjoy your freedom.

now everyone who got reply that their case is approved but no email or lud or message change can relax and wait for same.

Congrats once again.

Congrats to all who got the confirmation (by email) and to all those who are still waiting for the same which is right around the corner.

July2003filer.. Thanks:) :) :) :D :D :D

How many of you jumped with joy when recieved the magic mail??? I jumped 5 times.. Will get fireworks worth $50 and celeberate real Independence day of July 4th.

Frankly, I had no hope till April 2007, that we will get approval by end of this year but now everything is a history..

This Forum was very helpful...

Not received the email but received the card

Yes, the verbal notification was true.

My wife received her Green Card today at my home address. All my USCIS notifiaction has always gone to the lawyer office so I am expecting that they would have received my Green card as well, should know that by tomorrow.

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE.............

azappl,

Your wife got the verbal approval before like us and already got the GREEN CARD in the POSTAL mail today ?

ravisurya...how long did it take to get a response to sr? I called to get info on my case yesterday but they opened a SR.

Yes

azappl,

Your wife got the verbal approval before like us and already got the GREEN CARD in the POSTAL mail today ?

We called NSC yesterday morning (based on this forum) and were told that our I-485 is approved on 22nd June and card is mailed on 25th June. She received the card today.

Congratulations to all of you...vakasree, yamkara, ravisurya, nemo7, laborvictim!! All the very best for the others still waiting. Hope you all get it soon and be done with this nightmare wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally received the approval confirmation email

Yes, the verbal notification was true.

Me and my family have received confirmation emails on 6/28. Waiting for cards.

Congratulations to all who have received the approval emails/LUD/cards and best wishes to all those who are waiting for their approvals.

This forum gave us lot of information, hope and would like to thank the sponsors of this forum.

Pals_GC
EB3 -RIR
PD - July 2002
RD - Dec 2003

Got the card!!!!!!

I am one of the verbally approved people. I finally got my physical card today. Cannot believe it still, I was approved on June 22 per the IO and got card today.:) I still dont have any approval emails!
Hang in there , you all will also get it.

Any LUD online before the approval?

Was there a LUD before the approval?

I am one of the verbally approved people. I finally got my physical card today. Cannot believe it still, I was approved on June 22 per the IO and got card today.:) I still dont have any approval emails!
Hang in there , you all will also get it.

Yahoooooo....Finally got the email...

Thank you everyone..Wish you good luck

--------------------------

sv70