Approved- but no status change- no email

Approved!

Me too got the emails finally!!! Thank you all for sharing the information! Congratulations to all approved friends! Wish you good luck to rest!!

Hello,

New guy to the forum. Anyway, after 2 reschedules, I went to my last Interview Monday June 25th, and got a verbal approval from the officer who interviewed me and my wife. However, its friday june 29th and a status update has not been reflected on my USCIS online portfolio. It still shows a status of February 21st, pending. It is interesting to note that, on the main portfolio view, when i look next my and my wife's receipt number (before clicking on it to show the status), it says last updated 06/26/2007, so that means it was updated...but i don't see any updates after i click on the receipt number. Any suggestions?

Received green card for me as well

Yes, the verbal notification was true.

My wife received her Green Card today at my home address. All my USCIS notifiaction has always gone to the lawyer office so I am expecting that they would have received my Green card as well, should know that by tomorrow.

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE.............

Lawyer confirmed to me today that they received my Green Card today.........it's finally over.

The ride this week has been unbelievable...with the Infopass appointment on Monday where I was told my security check is pending with FBI to a call to NSC on wednesday verbally informing us that our Green card is approved to recieving the card by Friday...............congrats to every one who received the email/card . Best of Luck for those who are still waiting, keep in mind that it only takes couple of days (or minutes) for the status to change.

Just one more thing

Even after receiving the physical card, my online status still says that NSC has received the case from CSC for review and it has not changed nor there has been recent LUD.

friends,

Got my cards today
EB3 PD May 2003
I140 - June 2006
I485 - ND Dec 2004, Verbal Confirmation: 06/25, Approval Notice 06/28.
Got the plastic Card 06/30