Approved- but no status change- no email

Hello,

Same lady told me that my case is also approved..But i don't think she was lying ...Because i called her twice for my case and my wife case.

I am going to go to local info pass and see what they will say ....If some of you can try the same, that would be great.

But i don't think it is a mistake.

-Ravi Surya.

hi

i had an INFOPASS appointment earlier today (before I called NSC and spoke to the IO). the INFOPASS lady didnt have much information to share with me apart from what I already knew: namecheck, etc. all cleared.

one things is quite obvious - the service reps dont know much, the INFOPASS reps know a bit more and the IOs at NSC know a lot more.

i will hope & pray that the NSC IO was being truthful.

Congratulations to all who got good news in verbal!!!!!!

I am not lucky to get good IO. I tried 3 times today. Every one suggests me to open SR.

What are you hearing in the voice message? Is it the same case status that is on website.

Thanks,
Sree
PD - 06/13/02
RD - 12/03/03
LUD - 08/19/06
5 EAD's and AP's

I called CS again like vikramarka

I got the same nice lady and greeted me with good news. APPROOVED!!! on June 25th . Like rest of you, I need to wait for MAGIC email.

Thank you all,
Sree,
PD - 06/13/02
RD - 12/03/03
LUD - 08/19/06
AD - Verbally approved on 06/25/07

Count me in for Approved but no email of online status changed!!!!!

Thanks USCIS!!
I just called USCIS and spoke to a very polite lady IO. She told me the same thing - that my case was approved yesterday monday.

I have the same thing. I called the IO and was told my case was approved on Friday June 22 but no status update as of today. I called again twice and the same thing. I asked about case status, they said not to worry and call back if I dont receive card in 30 days.
I think they are finally moving with CSC cases.
My details are;
Case transferred from CSC to NSC
PD:11/02
I485 RD: 07/04
Filed AC21 in 01/06 after changing employer.
3 EAD renewals.

Same thing happened to me.

Today I called NSC(this is first time I attemted to call) and asked for status about my case and she said your case has been approved today and approval notice sent in mail. She asked address for verification and I was told by her that approval has been mailed to same address.

I have not yet received any emails and NO UPDATE in USCIS website. Please let me know if somebody in same situation.

EB3 NSC
PD: Oct 2002
I 485 RD APR'2004

Let us see when we get emails as we already got the verbal notice ....

Please post the updated info if any body has it related to this topic.

Did not received any mail yet :confused:

Friends,
Did any of you received email or change in case status? I do not have any changes on my case status yet. I see many of our friends in this forum got approval alert emails yesterday and today. Why is it not working only for some of us. Please update here if any of you receives the email or LUD.
Thanks,
vakasree
EB3- IND - PD - 06/13/02
RD - 12/03/03
LUD - 08/19/06
AD - :confused: :confused: :confused:

hi

no updates for me too. if they have mailed out the notices to us "verbally approved" cases yesterday, then we should expect to see something in the mailbox by Friday.

Glad to see all the 2003 cases getting cleared out..Congrats everyone..
Now all of you pray for me...am on the verge of collapse.... :(

Finally got it.

I have received approval notification emails for me and family members.
I wish all of you will get approvals soon who have been waiting for long time.
I pray for people who filed first they should get approvals first(First come first serve).

EB3 NSC
PD:2002
I 485 RD : 04/2004
I 485 AD : 06/26/2007

Thanks to everybody who gave valueble information through this forum.

friends who got verbal confirmation, any luck on the LUD/emails yet...I dont have any LUD or update..please keep updating

Approved per IO..Status not Changed

Same here. no email or status change.

------
sv70

PD DEC 2002
RD SEP 2003