Approved! Approved !! Approved !!!-sannams

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM

Today we recived card production ordered arround 5:00 pm.

I thank god devi maa and everyone on this forum for thier valueble information exchange, this is a great forum , thanks to rajiv khanna and team, these guys are doing great work for immigrants.

For who are waiting Don'nt loose hope , my prayers are with you guys.

Receipt Number: ##########

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On August 9, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register

I am frm CT too. I am inspired to contact deLauro hearing of your case.

Tell me did you contact: Congresswoman Rosa DeLauro ?

Do I jsut call her office? What do I say?

It's funny I used to work inthe same building as her office in CT>

Many thnaks

Yes, contact Newhaven office number . Best wishes.

MA_labour, nayaks ,barneysha

Thanks a lot for wishes.

Hope all our guys get approved by next week.

Congratulations! That's awesome news!

Today we recived card production ordered arround 5:00 pm.

I thank god devi maa and everyone on this forum for thier valueble information exchange, this is a great forum , thanks to rajiv khanna and team, these guys are doing great work for immigrants.

For who are waiting Don'nt loose hope , my prayers are with you guys.

Receipt Number: ##########

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On August 9, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register

Hi Sannams

Hi hello Sannams

Thanks a lot for information and once again congrats!!!!!!

I contacted my lawyer yesterday and today I got this message when I called
I wanted ask u one thing, I got info... what is mean like currently you are applications pending, awaiting an officer review.

please give me u r opinion

thanks

sannams congrat's.....any idea how many days it takes to get the actual cards....my lawyer was saying couple of weeks, but I remembered of reading few post where cards came in a week or so..

Hi,
I received the following message in mail
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On August 10, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

I did not get 'card production ordered or a welcome mail
Is that normal? why do different people get different content in the mail after approval? Is there a different procedure in each case?
EB3- INDIA - PD Sept 2002