Approved! Approved !! Approved !!!-sannams

thanks again for you wishes, I think congressman or owmen will assign individual case worker for your case take thier contact number explian you situvation the case worker is going to call IO , that should will make better impact on them,

"NEVER BELIVE IO ON THE PHONE THEY JUST SAY WHATEVER THEY WANT"

THEY TOLD ME MY NAME CHECK PENDING ALMOST EVERYTIME I CALLED EXCEPT ONLY ONCE.

If you recive a response to sr saying actively processing wait for 60 days and had lud recently there is always 80 % chance of approval.
in july there are lot of cases without lud approved.

jk_nidhi,

Called them, they took all info over the phone and i faxed my 485 recipt and signed thier non disclosure letter and faxed across to them.

Was in contact with the case worker.

Please let me know if you have doubts.

jk_nidhi,

don'nt worry yu get your approval on friday or next week, you have all the chances like LUD ETC

Thanks sannams, Where would i find the local congressional rep's phone #. I am sure there must be a website for this.

Thanks sannams. Its great that you are helping out ppl in this forum, even after your approval. I hope your kind words would come true in my case....

No problem , let me know once you receive your magic mails, Your lud suggest me that they already assigned you a visa number, you are anytime candidate now.

My wishes are with you now, your cangressman call can make very big diffrence now.

Hi Sannams

No problem , let me know once you receive your magic mails, Your lud suggest me that they already assigned you a visa number, you are anytime candidate now.

My wishes are with you now, your cangressman call can make very big diffrence now.

Congrats once again:)

Can you tell me once u approached congressman after that how many days takes and how to approach which one better congressman or senator...

if u don't mine please give me details also once u contacted them, after did they called u ...
give me steps its really helpfull & appreciates..

thanks

Thanks everybody for your wishes,

apu99 ,

Congressman will take around 15 days time to get back to you, in my case i keep on calling him.

I guess senator are more busy and recive high volume of request better to contact congressman.

Call them give your details and some of them take you non disclosure signature from you and your deravative.

Every congressman will have staff of case workers , they will asssign a case worker to you and you follow up with her or him.

Wirte to FL has also helped some people.

Please let me know if you need any further details on this.

All the best.

Today morning my online status changed before it was " card production order"

Now it is :

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On August 10, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.