Approved - 4 years and 4 Months.....

onwaitfor485

Registered Users (C)
Just received the approval emails as well as a special email from CSC officer, stating cards are ordered and should be mailed in 2 weeks.

EB2 India, CSC
PD Nov 2001
485 RD Dec 2003
Oct 2004: 140 approved.
Sep 2005: Early Code3 Biometrics done
Nov 2005: As per Congressman office FBI has cleared the Name Check on Sep 27th and CSC is Waiting for the Priority Date to become current.
Jan 2006: CSC replied to my status query to keep an eye on upcoming Visa Bulletins.
Feb 2006: 3rd EAD/AP approved
Mar 2006: Received reply from CSC stating "will complete the process in 2 weeks"
LUD changes on 03/17/2006, 03/20/2006 with no status change
03/21/2006 : Received the 485 approval emails. :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Case status email

Hi,
Congrats.

Did you receive the "case will be ..2 weeks" email via online case status registration or from an individual officer?
How do I contact an officer regarding my case?

Please advise.
gc_chk

Is there any such email address for NSC.

Hi All,

Is there any email address where we can send an inquiry to NSC as it is available for CSC(CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov). If you call the customer service mostly you will get the routine response.

Thanks,

140 & 485 LUD change

I just checked my status, my LUD for 140 & 485 both changed into yesterday...my 140 was approved last year...i'm not sure why it changed too...the message is still the same...does anyone have same experience?

gettingclosernow said:
that's bogus, check out the guys here that have waited for 4-5 years from filing 485

What's your problem ? you got yours in less then 3 &1/2.

sure and i didn't put something stupid in my post like how long it was from my PD, nobody does. It's unrelated exageration.