Approval? - What does this email mean?

I received the same message. I moved 4 months ago and notified to USCIS. My finger print is not up to date. The last finger print was done in 2004. I have seen a LUD on 23th and today received the message.
I called 800 number and been told that I was approval then asked them that my finger print is not up to date and the rep told me that I could be finger print notice. I'm confused.:confused:

I received the same message ("Document other than...”) for 4-year old daughter so it could not be a FP notice unless USCIS is dump enough to send such notice to babies! :mad:

Let us know if you receive 'something' :rolleyes:

linux1112000, banta,
Well I spoke to my attorney, who in turn spoke to a USCIS rep and apparently the rep said my case was approved (EB2-India-PD Nov'2001) and the card has already been mailed !! My attorney's had called up USCIS twice and both time the rep mentioned of the approval. Hard to believe .... will wait for the physical card to arrive.

Did anybody got physical id card yet after getting this email???? I also got the same email... I am little skeptical at this point... see my signature.

I received the same message ("Document other than...”) for 4-year old daughter so it could not be a FP notice unless USCIS is dump enough to send such notice to babies! :mad:

Let us know if you receive 'something' :rolleyes:

The 4 year old will receive FP notice too.

I received a letter from USCIS today but confused. The message was changed on my I-485 eac number but I received letter for EAD eac number. My EAD is pending for long time. I also update my address few months ago. The text of the letter is as follows:
"Recently, you called us to update your address. We have updated your address...
The processing of your case has been delayed. A check of our records establishes that your case is not yet ready for decision, as the required security checks remain pending.
Until the security checks have been completed, we cannot move forward on your case..."

My EAD is pending for more than a year and every time I open inquiry they reply that until the security checks have been completed, we cannot move forward on your case. I don't understand why they have to wait for security check to renew my EAD.

how are u working then?

I received a letter from USCIS today but confused. The message was changed on my I-485 eac number but I received letter for EAD eac number. My EAD is pending for long time. I also update my address few months ago. The text of the letter is as follows:
"Recently, you called us to update your address. We have updated your address...
The processing of your case has been delayed. A check of our records establishes that your case is not yet ready for decision, as the required security checks remain pending.
Until the security checks have been completed, we cannot move forward on your case..."

My EAD is pending for more than a year and every time I open inquiry they reply that until the security checks have been completed, we cannot move forward on your case. I don't understand why they have to wait for security check to renew my EAD.

We are sorry to hear this case.

How are you working without EAD renewal? Did u get temporary EAD from local field office? or are u on H1? Please let me know.

Same here

Hi All,

Similarly, I also got the same letter but I did not get the letter lack of address the mail was retured to USCIS as my APT num was missing.

SO I went to USCIS service center and asked what this letter was, they said they do not know any thing, I asked my atttorney but my attorney was busy with H1, I have wait to find out what that letter means and what is the actual content.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.

On March 22, 2007, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have
on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do
not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from
USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS
Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

Forgive my ignorance, I thought Finger Printing is only for 14 and above (My child didn't receive any FP notice)

In the begining, I think so too. I learned from this forum that children also will do FP. They are sending RFE for many those days to do TB skin test to whom did X ray only. I called the doctor and he confirmed to me that many returned back to him with RFE for TB skin test.

I'm on H1B. I receivd a temporary EAD though but it expired and the local office told me they don't issue temp EAD anymore.

It was a joke from USCIS

Well, I received THE letter yesterday. It was just returned transferred letter that was mailed first week of the month and returned back to uscis.
What does "we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case" mean. This message was not in the postal mail, only showing online.:mad:

any one applied EAD thru e-filing?

I'm on H1B. I receivd a temporary EAD though but it expired and the local office told me they don't issue temp EAD anymore.

Any one applied EAD thru e-filing? I did EAD and AP using e-filing. Please let me know rest of the process for EAD.

Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed

"Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On April 7, 2005, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service"

I noticed this change when I logged in today (last month, I saw different message). This is not approval, I believe (based on the date above). They sent a letter back on that date saying the case is pending.

When attorney called USCIS office (back in Apr,05), they said the case was approved, suggested to file I-90 form to get replacement green card ! spent another $500 dollars and filed I-90, and then got a response saying the case is pending/not approved, can't issue replacement card. whose fault is this? don't believe if you see strange messages like this unless you get something in mail. this is because of the stupid computer system they have and because of useless people watching them. spent way too much on this crap and still waiting..
PD-MAY,03
I-140 & I-485 filed Feb,04
Primary applicant received I-140 & I-485 approval in Dec,04
spouse I-485 still pending (filed on the same date as primary app.)

Hi,

I got a mail from USCIS today for my 131 (AP) application. it says that current status is "Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed". Is it got approved / RFE?

Application Type: I131 , APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Please let me know.

My case was filed in NSC.

Hi,

I got a mail from USCIS today for my 131 (AP) application. it says that current status is "Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed". Is it got approved / RFE?

Please let me know.

I got the same message when my I131 was approved from CSC.

Hi,

Please let me know.

This means that a returned notice will be sent back you you or you raised an inquiry sometime ago and they are going to send a reply to that inquiry.

For 131, this could mean an approval. I got the same message when my 131 was approved.

This means that a returned notice will be sent back you you or you raised an inquiry sometime ago and they are going to send a reply to that inquiry.