approval, Thank you MGtGirl!

Congratulations!, were you stuck in name check too? if so could you tell me what you did to get it moving?
thanks.

Congratulations!, were you stuck in name check too? if so could you tell me what you did to get it moving?
thanks.

I don't think it was name check. My papers were in a wrong place and I wrote the e-mail to the nebraska office, as Mgtgrl kindly advised. That is why I am so thankful to her.

I don't think it was name check. My papers were in a wrong place and I wrote the e-mail to the nebraska office, as Mgtgrl kindly advised. That is why I am so thankful to her.

CONGRATULATION rustik

how long did it take for an approval after u wrote an e- mail?
my e mail respond was following:

Your case will be reviewed and if possible, processed accordingly. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dear Rustik my friend!
My heartfelt congratulations! I am so happy for you! I am glad your wait is over!

I am afraid I can't take full credit for it since Don Chinche was the one who first advised me on this! But I am happy to hear that emailing them worked for you too!!!

Again congrats! We need to celebrate :)

Rustik!!!! Congratulation....!!!! .... Its nice to have even its took so long time....../NEPZ06

Hi Dear Friends, One of my friend his time line is (2003 Jan Asy approved) (2004 jan 485 Apply) But he did not get any informations at all. what do you suggest to him?

My application (2004) had been approved!!! Thank you all forum members for your help! :D

Congratulations: This is the kind of push one needs when stuck, and this time it worked for you.....good luck with your new greencard

CONGRATULATION rustik

how long did it take for an approval after u wrote an e- mail?
my e mail respond was following:

Your case will be reviewed and if possible, processed accordingly. Thank you.

I am sure that you will be approved in weeks or even days if everything is OK in your file. In my case it took longer, about month and a half, since they didn't have my Medical form and updated fingerprints. But they definetly took care of my case after the e-mail. And I am extremely thankfull the USCIS and to my friends from this forum. It is sooooooo good to finaly feel home in this country. :p