Approval pattern

Just looked at web site with case number from the spreadsheet with FP date of 4/16/2003 - more approvals. I have older spreadsheet from data consolidation project.

You should be approved soon.

April 16, 2003 appears to be lucky FP date.

another thing...

if TSC wants to achieve 6 months processing by sep'2006 then:

- they have ~2.5 years left (from now till sep 2006)
- they have 5 years backlog (from apr 2001 to mar 2006)

so they have to process at 2x the rate (or maybe even more), i.e., every month they have to move the processing dates by 2 months. currently i don't see that. they will have to increase their speed even further if they want to be on target.

Make it simple

All they have to do is consider all applications submitted prior to Aug, 2003 approved by default.

Save them and us all the trouble. Immagin how much they save this way !!!

Most of the posts are true. If you check the consolidated worksheet there are still cases pending way back Jan 2001. We dont know whether the approved cases (apart from what is posted in this forum) are all family based/ derivative or employment based.
Regarding Perusal of docs resulting in RFE. A clerk has a check list against which all applications are graded. For example if you did not send an original birth affidavir or a lawyer certified affidavit you can expect to be hit by a birth certificate RFE. This is because a clerk believes that a document well documented only can pass muster. that is all.

I am sorry to state that I dont qualify as an experienced poster. I just boast some immigrant first hand experience, longer presence in this board (that is the only reason my post count is high), observing experiences -posted enough to remember/repeat and a willing to learn.