Approval for CSC->NSC Case ONLY

Suresh thanks for the wishes. Sure I will praying for all the people who have been waiting for long to get approved.

Congrats Reddy & others

I got mine approved on Sep 06 2007. Mine WAS EB3 from India, dec 2001. What a relief .

Thanks to every body on this forum source of information.

update

Thanks for everyone's wishes. USCIS is slowly getting to approving all the old applications like me and hopefully they speed up.
I received the approval/welcome notice in the mail on 8th sept.

Pklam congrats on your approval. I haven't received any welcome notice or I485 approval. I only got email saying card production ordered ? Did you get card production ordered ? then you got welcome notice ?

Pklam congrats on your approval. I haven't received any welcome notice or I485 approval. I only got email saying card production ordered ? Did you get card production ordered ? then you got welcome notice ?

Thanks mtreddy. Yes i got the email as well as the approval notices also. I received the physical card yesterday. Am surprised USCIS is so quick but hey i'm not complaining.

Thanks for the response sbabunle and Pklam. Yesterday I received welcome notices in post. May be cards on the way.

Hi Guys

My case is transfered to from NSC to CSC on 09/07, California Service center.

I am july2 /2007 filler.

I live in california, and my employer too in California.

Do you guys know the Fate of CSC transfred people like me ?

Regards
-satish
----------------------------------------------
EB2/PD-Sept'2004/I-140 approved @NSC ---> CSC
I-485 - Delivered july6th at NSC
CheckCashed-yes
RD - yes
ND-yes
FP- not yet,
EAD-Not yet
AD -?

Hi Satish_hello
Please reply to my private message! I badly need your help.I got RFE.My Education is AMIE.

Hi Mtreddy/PKLam/Sbabunle
Hope must have got cards by now. Please update. What profession are you all three? Is it IT,Research or any other profession. you can reply to my personal suresh92614@yahoo.com and be in touch.
Suresh

Suresh,
sorry for the late reply. I already got the cards for both my wife and myself. I work in IT in the SF Bay area.
What happened to yours??

CSC-> NSC -> NBC -> Local Office Interview.

Got "Card Production Order" the same day of interview. :) Thanks GOD!

Depdendent's case is still NC for over 2.5 years :mad:.

CSC-> NSC -> NBC -> Local Office Interview.

Got "Card Production Order" the same day of interview. :) Thanks GOD!

Depdendent's case is still NC for over 2.5 years :mad:.

Hi Cala
Congratulations. Atlast we saw some activity with your case approved. Please keep patience and you will get the spouse approvals too.
Just Post you case details, EB-India-I140-I485-RFE etc details to let others understand how USCI is approving.

I got a reply from Nebraska on Info pass enquiry that my case was tfrd in Feb 07 and they are processing 19 dec 06 have to wait.
Anyway I see the light with you case getting approved.
Enjoy your day and Freedom.
Suresh

Hi Cala
Congratulations. Atlast we saw some activity with your case approved. Please keep patience and you will get the spouse approvals too.
Just Post you case details, EB-India-I140-I485-RFE etc details to let others understand how USCI is approving.

I got a reply from Nebraska on Info pass enquiry that my case was tfrd in Feb 07 and they are processing 19 dec 06 have to wait.
Anyway I see the light with you case getting approved.
Enjoy your day and Freedom.
Suresh

Thanks Suresh.

I'm EB3 China, PD 2000. RD 2005. 2 RFEs from NSC, then got transferred to NBC for interview.

I'm thinking of writing ot First Lady regarding spouse's NC issue.

Thanks Suresh.

I'm EB3 China, PD 2000. RD 2005. 2 RFEs from NSC, then got transferred to NBC for interview.

I'm thinking of writing ot First Lady regarding spouse's NC issue.

Thanks for promptness. Whcich date was case tfrd to NSC-NBC. what was rfe for. and what was interview. Will appreciate if can elaborate for others to understand too. There many hearts throbbing to listen to good news.

Yes you should contact/ write to First lady and Senator for prompt replies.

Suresh

Transferred to NSC in Apr.2007. RFE was about documents already submitted (dont know why they asked again), plus updated EVL, paystub...