Approval for CSC->NSC Case ONLY

I'm pretty sure I talked to IO, not CSR. She took my receipt number and looked into their system and told me that.

I tried to open SR yesterday and they said I could not, since they sent me RFE this month and I have to wait for 60 days to open a SR. They consider RFE is a proof that they are reviewing on my case so I have to wait for 60 days.

IC.. So looks like you have done everything..

So what was your RFE about? And when did you send it? Usually they should approve it within 10-15 days of sending RFE altough they say 60 days max.

Also did you get and finish your last fingerprinting with code 1 and that which says I-485 on the bar code? If you already did that, I think your card should be on its way...

I tried to open SR yesterday and they said I could not, since they sent me RFE this month and I have to wait for 60 days to open a SR. They consider RFE is a proof that they are reviewing on my case so I have to wait for 60 days.

I'm also in the same boat as sbabunle and sureshbhojwani as i called this morning and it is still waiting to be assigned to an officer.
Do they keep track of our calls as i'm wondering whether calling within the 60 day time period is ok.

IC.. So looks like you have done everything..

So what was your RFE about? And when did you send it? Usually they should approve it within 10-15 days of sending RFE altough they say 60 days max.

Also did you get and finish your last fingerprinting with code 1 and that which says I-485 on the bar code? If you already did that, I think your card should be on its way...

Yes, I did everything.
They asked for EVL, photos, working permit.... They received reply on 11th, i believe.

the last fingerprint was code 1 and had barcode for I485.

Hi, Cala,

Hi, novice72,

Could you please share which phone # you used to call Nebraska Service Center? What is the trick to get on a IO?

Thanks.

Hi, Cala,

Hi, novice72,

Could you please share which phone # you used to call Nebraska Service Center? What is the trick to get on a IO?

Thanks.

It's been posted millions times all over the place. You should at least do a little bit search. Anyway, here it is

Call 1-800-375-5283

yes please and then option 1-2-2-6-1 anfter yr case # press 1 immediately good luck.

----------------------------------------------------

Call 1-800-375-5283
Press 1
Press 2
Press 2
Press 6
Press 1
Now Enter your receipt number

WACXXXXXXX....

Press 1 (now listen to the case update info...blah blah)
Press 3
Press 4

CSC->NSC Mar 2007
PD Nov 2001
RD Dec 2004
One month back it was in name check.
On 24th July, got this email- "Card production ordered".No other email since Mar 2007.
Called customer service, they say it's approved. Does anybody know if approval notice comes with card or is it sent to lawyer. I assume the card comes to us.

Thanks

I posted a reply earlier- don't find now. Posting again.
My case
CSC->NSC Mar 2007
PD Nov 2001
RD Dec 2004
Got "card production ordered" email on July 24th for both me and my wife.
Called CSC, they say it's approved.
Waiting for approval and/or the card.I think they send approval notice to lawyer- not sure.

I posted a reply earlier- don't find now. Posting again.
My case
CSC->NSC Mar 2007
PD Nov 2001
RD Dec 2004
Got "card production ordered" email on July 24th for both me and my wife.
Called CSC, they say it's approved.
Waiting for approval and/or the card.I think they send approval notice to lawyer- not sure.

Congratulation jaysreeram. Post your update when you receive the GC in mail for every one to understand how much time it takes to reach.
Enjoy your Freedom and give a big smile and pray for all to get soon.
Suresh

It took me 8 days to get my card in mail after approval. Got my welcome letter 5 days after approval.

Congratulation jaysreeram. Post your update when you receive the GC in mail for every one to understand how much time it takes to reach.
Enjoy your Freedom and give a big smile and pray for all to get soon.
Suresh

It took me 8 days to get my card in mail after approval. Got my welcome letter 5 days after approval.

Congratulations Jack144. Thanks for updating the forum this will help others to understand the actuals as every one was just estimating.

Will appreciate if every one can post his actual receiving dates for letter and card after approval e-mail.
I can understand that many of the freinds have not been logging on to this forum once they have been getting the Big Plastic card with Real smile.

Freinds whenever you get a chance please do post for others to benefit from this forum that has been helpful in reducing the mental pressure with 1001 questions when?
Suresh

Hey Suresh
Sorry I did not update this thread but had put a separate post that I received the email on 24th july which says welcome notice mailed. This was 1 day after I took the infopass appointment for the first time. Still have not received anything in the mail, will update as progress is updated. Havent received the "card prodn ordered" or "approval notice mailed" emails either like every1 else, so a little worried if approval is for real! :rolleyes:

Hi Maverick: Did you get the aprroval?
Suresh

Received "approval notice sent" email on July 27th. I had received "card ordered" email on July 24th.
waiting for USPS mail now for the cards.Approval notice perhaps goes to the lawyer.

Hey Suresh
Sorry I did not update this thread but had put a separate post that I received the email on 24th july which says welcome notice mailed. This was 1 day after I took the infopass appointment for the first time. Still have not received anything in the mail, will update as progress is updated. Havent received the "card prodn ordered" or "approval notice mailed" emails either like every1 else, so a little worried if approval is for real! :rolleyes:

Cogratulations Maverick. Just keep patience. You will be getting the all the mail at one time with cards too. It seems USCIS Is working but not in a systematic way in some cases. Sure you will getting one soon.
Please post your case details on signature too once you final get the cards.
Have a wonderful day.
Suresh

Received card today on July 30th.

Card ordered email on July 24th. Today on 30th received the cards.
Waiting for approval notice.

Card ordered email on July 24th. Today on 30th received the cards.
Waiting for approval notice.

congrats jayshreeram & Jack144!! another friend of mine from chicago got approval mail today. His PD is May 2005 and RD for I140/I485 is Sept 2005. Strange are the workings of USCIS.
No LUD's for me yet. Guess it is still waiting to be assigned to an officer.