Approval for CSC->NSC Case ONLY

Csc To Nsc Cases Only

Dear Friends
It seems this thread has not been updated since 29th June, Based on the approvals seen on this thread the following is the latest position:

GREEN CARD APPOVALS TFRD FROM CSC TO NSC AS ON 29 JUN 07
MEMBER PD I485 RD/ND CSC TO NSC CAT GC APRVL DT
1 ENDLESS4GC Apr-02 Jun-05 Mar-07 EB2/CHINA 20-Jun-07
2 Friend of AZAPPL Jan-03 Jul-04 - 21-Jun-07
3 GIVEMEVISA Sep-04 Apr-05 Feb-07 EB3 22-Jun-07
4 FRIEND OF SBBUNLE 2003 Oct-04 - ? 22-Jun-07
5 SD70 2001 Sep-04 Feb-07 EB 3 22-Jun-07
6 ALMOST GC Jan-03 Dec-04 Feb-07 ? 22-Jun-07
7 DIE OTHER DAY 5-Nov-01 Jan-04 - ? 22-Jun-07
8 TIBURON 1-Nov-01 Jun-04 Apr-07 EB 3 22-Jun-07
9 XKANTI Mar-02 Oct-07 Feb-07 EB 3 26-Jun-07
10 GCYESORNO Dec-01 Dec-04 Feb-07 EB3 26-Jun-07
11 PURPLEHAZEA Aug-01 Dec-04 Feb-07 - 26-Jun-07
12 LUCKY4U25 Jan-02 Sep-04 Feb-07 EB3 26-Jun-07
13 MYGCUSA Apr-02 May-05 Feb-07 - 29-Jun-07
14 VINAYARORA Jan-01 Dec-04 Feb-07 - 26-Jun-07
15 QWERTY2006 Jan-02 Apr-05 Feb-07 EB3 27-Jun-07
16 WHYWORRY2003 Nov-02 Jul-04 Feb-07 - 28-Jun-07
17 THOMASEDISON May-02 - Apr-07 EB3 29-Jun-07

Will appreciate updating the approvals if any. Please do not loose hope and jkeep faith.

Good Luck to all.
Suresh

Thanks for the update.

I got RFE on 7/3. My case was transferred to NSC in Apr. Let's see what they are asking for...

Cala,
My date close to yours. On july03 rd I went to infopass. I was told my name check is done. Which was confirmed when I talked to IO at NSC two weeks ago. May be my application is one of the last ones recieved before hitting the retrogression.

Finally Approved.

Hello All,

Its been a rollicking ride for 6yrs 3months and then the approval!

My 485 and my spouse's 485 was approved on Jun28th 2007. I got the e-mails stating that "welcome to new permanent resident status" and later about "card production ordered" and later stating that "485 approved". I officially received the letters y'day July 5th 2007.

I have used this forum extensively for getting lot of info and I really thank evryone of you for your valuable suggestions. Special thanks to Rajiv Khanna for creating this medium and extended thanks to folks like united nations, saras76 etc.

For all the other folks waiting for the GC approval...keep your faith and things will happen eventually!

My case details->
EB3 Substitute labor PD May03 2001
485 RD Mar 19th 2004
140 approved Oct 14th 2005
Original labor approved Dec 12th 2006
485 approved Jun 28th 2007

thanks,
rk9

My priority date is Dec 2001. I did receive and RFE for Birth Certificate that I recently sent.

My question is, with all the July Visa bulletin fiasco and priority dates, is there any chance that they will approve before the dates become current in Oct?

Cala,
My date close to yours. On july03 rd I went to infopass. I was told my name check is done. Which was confirmed when I talked to IO at NSC two weeks ago. May be my application is one of the last ones recieved before hitting the retrogression.

My priority date is Dec 2001. I did receive and RFE for Birth Certificate that I recently sent.

My question is, with all the July Visa bulletin fiasco and priority dates, is there any chance that they will approve before the dates become current in Oct?

Jack144
They have stopped processing after 29th June and have not seen any approvals in July. Will appreciate mentioning your I485 RD as USCIS is moving with I485 RD. Also please mention in your signature the above information + tfrd date from CSC to NSC.
Good Luck and wait for miracle to happen for you and all.
Suresh

Jack144
They have stopped processing after 29th June and have not seen any approvals in July. Will appreciate mentioning your I485 RD as USCIS is moving with I485 RD. Also please mention in your signature the above information + tfrd date from CSC to NSC.
Good Luck and wait for miracle to happen for you and all.
Suresh

My dates are in my signature...

My dates are in my signature...

Jack144
thanks. please take infopass appointment and try to get more information after submission of Birth Certificate. Do whatever you can to keep banging.
My case of I485 is earlier than yours and on infopass 26 June they assured my case is almost done and you should get the approval soon. But than I got the letter that as my case RD is 12 Feb 07 ( tfr from CSC to NSC) and ther are processing Sept 06 i need to wait. Have already replied them on 3rd July07 that my original filing and RD date is 25 Oct 04.
Just waiting for miracle to happen.
Suresh

Jack144
thanks. please take infopass appointment and try to get more information after submission of Birth Certificate. Do whatever you can to keep banging.
My case of I485 is earlier than yours and on infopass 26 June they assured my case is almost done and you should get the approval soon. But than I got the letter that as my case RD is 12 Feb 07 ( tfr from CSC to NSC) and ther are processing Sept 06 i need to wait. Have already replied them on 3rd July07 that my original filing and RD date is 25 Oct 04.
Suresh

Thanks for the info... Will get an infopass and check on status.

Yeah, I think this is bogus that the RD becomes the new RD. Anyways since they asked for RFE doesn't it mean that they are working on the case?

Also I am trying to understand the whole fiasco about the July VB. I interpretted it as DOS cannot give any new A#s to USCIS, but the processing for those who already have an A# should continue and get adjucated.....

Jack144
Suresh

Suresh,
Where & when did you take your infopass appointment? For me at SFO, the IO said that nothing could be done as the file has been xfered and have to contact NSC. I really want to start bugging USCIS as i've not done much.

Suresh,
Where & when did you take your infopass appointment? For me at SFO, the IO said that nothing could be done as the file has been xfered and have to contact NSC. I really want to start bugging USCIS as i've not done much.

How can I know if my name check is done?

How can I know if my name check is done?

Hi Jack144/Pklam
I took Infopass at santa Ana, CA ( Orange county) office. Now they are also not giving much information. Please send your request to senator Feinstein office and fill up the form from link below:

http://feinstein.senate.gov/public/...Store_id=22f9b91d-921c-4d92-a66e-66ee8b766c91

Also can try calling NSC at 1-800 number on your I 485 receipt notice. May be you can get a IO who is able to give more information.
Good Luck and keep faith.
Suresh

Got RFE on EVL, photos, copy of DL, work authorization...

Do i have to use the small envelope they provided? I'm thinking of using a bigger one from USPS priority mail. Any experience?

Yes, you can use the big envelop, but ensure to enclose the small one inside the big envelop, and then mark "RFE Response" on the big envelop.

What is your due date? How many days does CIS give you for response?

Got RFE on EVL, photos, copy of DL, work authorization...

Do i have to use the small envelope they provided? I'm thinking of using a bigger one from USPS priority mail. Any experience?