Applying for green card with prior unauthorized work and visa overstay

Hello,My bro is applying for green card based on his marriage with a US citizen,but he has prior unauthorized employment and overstayed his visa,should he mention that in his i 485 form?

Yes of course, it’s not a case of “should he mention”. He must disclose the overstay and unauthorized employment on his I-485. Your brother is required to answer YES to the following questions:
Have you ever worked in the US without authorization
Have you ever violated the terms or conditions of your non immigrant status

Yes of course, it’s not a case of “should he mention”. He must disclose the overstay and unauthorized employment on his I-485. Your brother is required to answer YES to the following questions:
Have you ever worked in the US without authorization
Have you ever violated the terms or conditions of your non immigrant status
Thank you

do you think he can get in trouble because of his work without authorization and his overstay?
He will be ok because he is adjusting based on marriage to a USC. It would he a problem otherwise.
(He will still have to be truthful, intentionally lying on a uscis document can get you a ban for misrepresentation. They will anyway know he overstayed.)

He will be ok because he is adjusting based on marriage to a USC. It would he a problem otherwise.
(He will still have to be truthful, intentionally lying on a uscis document can get you a ban for misrepresentation. They will anyway know he overstayed.)
Thank you guys for help!