Applying for a CDN passport

Trueman999

Registered Users (C)
I recently became CDN citizen. I am wondering if anyone has recent experience of getting a CDN passport from USA. Can i apply for CDN passport from USA? I have read the CDN passport website but unsure about the Gurantor part. Anyone with the past experience please comment.

If you have your citizenship certificate , you should not have a problem applying for a canadian Passpirt anywhere

Truman999,

Did you stay in the US all this time and have a success? Please reply as it will encourage several of us!

logicators

EAGuy, I have asked the same question or help from” Truman999” in past when he got his CDN Citizenship and he never replied, I don’t think he/she wants to help others just he/she need help and not ready to help others. Many are like that….
God bless him/her!!

Trueman999 Seems very selfish and not helping others, he can guide others nobody is going to harm him. What is the reason not helping others? This forum is to help each other if he can provide tips to others it will be great help to many. I have seen ‘Vault” Ginnu and murcury6 helping each others thanks to all who help others.

All my friends in Need,
I am not selfish, but i am sorry that i have disappoint many of you. Anyway, you can stay in US and apply for Canadian Citizenship as long as you don't have any entry/exit stamps in your passport. The citizenship judge didn't even bother looking at my passport at the time of Oath ceremony.
I even forgot to my passport to my Test date. I think but it will be a little problem doing it now since all the PR needs VISA to enter USA. But still if you have Visa in your passport you can still apply for CDN Citizenship after three years regardless of time you spent in Canada.
Good Luck to all of you.

Hi Trueman999,

Thanks for your belated reply. Congratulations for obtaining citizenship. Do you have to file taxes while staying in the USA to obtain it or it is not required. Please clarify.........