Apply for Citizenship.

Ok Genius What documents I need to apply N 400? Answernow please;).

bahh.. you're a waste of time. one word replies are usually posted by 5th graders. i hope you're an adult... i really hope that. otherwise you have no hope for n-400.. peace !!! future msgs will be ignored. get your 25 posts posted elsewhere. Your English skills remind me of a 5th grader. Figure it out on your own.

Speakamericano:

Please be respectful towards others. I do not see anything wrong with the OP's post since he mentioned he was excited about his upcomiong eligibility for Naturalization and not every post needs to be a question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Speakamericano:

Please be respectful towards others. I do not see anything wrong with the OP's post since he mentioned he was excited about his upcomiong eligibility for Naturalization and not every post needs to be a question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Which is exactly why I said, future correspondence will be ignored.

ok... and you couldn't post that in a month. what do you plan to do with your n-400.. other than your excitement... do you have any questions or concerns.

'bahh.. you're a waste of time. one word replies are usually posted by 5th graders. i hope you're an adult... i really hope that. otherwise you have no hope for n-400.. peace !!! future msgs will be ignored. get your 25 posts posted elsewhere. Your English skills remind me of a 5th grader. Figure it out on your own.'

Speakamericano, I was referring to these posts of yours. If you do not agree with a post that's ok but being rude will not be tolerated. In a message to the OP you called him an idiot. I do hope that you won't do this again. Thanks