Applied for EAD after 150 days. How long does will take?

Right thanks for the reply.
I did receive the the Receipt a few days ago! I am currently 176 days after I applied for my case. Should I expect to get my EAD after the 180th day? How long do you think it will take after that?

Right thanks for the reply.
I did receive the the Receipt a few days ago! I am currently 176 days after I applied for my case. Should I expect to get my EAD after the 180th day? How long do you think it will take after that?
no matter what, you will not have the card before 180 days. in general, your card should be produced by the 30th day from the day that you received the Receipt Notice; however, no one can guarantee that. one thing for sure, if you do not receive it in this timeframe, you can call USCIS.

if you look at I-765 (1) on my timeline, you can see that my case status changed to CPO in about 1 month and 7 days.

good luck!

no matter what, you will not have the card before 180 days. in general, your card should be produced by the 30th day from the day that you received the Receipt Notice; however, no one can guarantee that. one thing for sure, if you do not receive it in this timeframe, you can call USCIS.

if you look at I-765 (1) on my timeline, you can see that my case status changed to CPO in about 1 month and 7 days.

good luck!

hi ,which office did you apply?

USCIS received my cases(family) at 27 of April and it's still pending. Of course I've spend all my nerves for waiting, but....nothing that we can do it in this situation.
I've tryed to investigate and provide some statistics.

Cases received by USCIS at Nebraska on 1 of June was viewing for about 1.7 - 2 month.
USCIS do not forget about your case, because somethimes they jumping for example from LIN179051XXX to LIN179030XXX...so every day they review different dates and cases.
I don't see any sence to call Service. They can not provide an info about your case and if USCIS need something they will send to you a RFE.
So 39 days.....I have an App on my phone which send me a notification about I-765 cases which revieving at Nebraska SC. They working, but not fast.

Keep calm and stay waiting.

Some cases changed their status on my eyes.
Case can be rejected or declined in first week or two...basically but it's not a rule.
RFE means that your case would be revieved wery fast, after your answer to USCIS.

My cases received by USCIS at 27 of April 2017

Peace for everyone

USCIS received my cases(family) at 27 of April and it's still pending. Of course I've spend all my nerves for waiting, but....nothing that we can do it in this situation.
I've tryed to investigate and provide some statistics.

Cases received by USCIS at Nebraska on 1 of June was viewing for about 1.7 - 2 month.
USCIS do not forget about your case, because somethimes they jumping for example from LIN179051XXX to LIN179030XXX...so every day they review different dates and cases.
I don't see any sence to call Service. They can not provide an info about your case and if USCIS need something they will send to you a RFE.
So 39 days.....I have an App on my phone which send me a notification about I-765 cases which revieving at Nebraska SC. They working, but not fast.

Keep calm and stay waiting.

Some cases changed their status on my eyes.
Case can be rejected or declined in first week or two...basically but it's not a rule.
RFE means that your case would be revieved wery fast, after your answer to USCIS.

My cases received by USCIS at 27 of April 2017

Peace for everyone

hi all- I'm new here but I have been following the news here. I applied for asylum in 2015, interviewed in 2017, then did a 2nd interview 3 weeks ago.
I checked my status online yesterday with the Z number. I got a response that my fee has been waived for my EAD but I have not sent out a renewal for my EAD.
Can someone tell if they have had this experience?
Thanks

hi all- I'm new here but I have been following the news here. I applied for asylum in 2015, interviewed in 2017, then did a 2nd interview 3 weeks ago.
I checked my status online yesterday with the Z number. I got a response that my fee has been waived for my EAD but I have not sent out a renewal for my EAD.
Can someone tell if they have had this experience?
Thanks
any update on what happened on your case?

stonebrick78

can u please tell me which app u are using to recieve notifications about cases on which they are working at nebraska?

thanks

I’m reaching to 150 days very soon. Should I wait 180 days and then apply or just apply after 151th day?
You can send the application on the 150th day if you want so they get it on the 151st. As long as you are positive there hasn't been anything to potentially stop the clock, you will be OK. You don't have to wait an extra 30 days.

Hi guys. I am reaching 150 days soon. Preparing my files to be sent next week. Please, can anyone tell me what should I attach along I-765? Any copy of biometrics, passport etc? Or it has to be just application? Thank you.

Hi guys. I am reaching 150 days soon. Preparing my files to be sent next week. Please, can anyone tell me what should I attach along I-765? Any copy of biometrics, passport etc? Or it has to be just application? Thank you.
May I know which office you applied for asylum and when your interview was?

Its advisable to wait till after 180 days to apply for initial EAD mine was denied cos I applied on the 152nd day and their reason is that I applied before 150 days. Please you have waited for 150 days an additional 30 won't hurt. If you do before then they will so dull your application that you would wish you had waited. Please dear wait.

I’m reaching to 150 days very soon. Should I wait 180 days and then apply or just apply after 151th day?
Its advisable to wait till after 180 days to apply for initial EAD mine was denied cos I applied on the 152nd day and their reason is that I applied before 150 days. Please you have waited for 150 days an additional 30 won't hurt. If you do before then they will so dull your application that you would wish you had waited. Please dear wait.

Hi. Thank you for your advise. I already sent it. So there is no way to turn back. But even if I will get denied it is fine. I will reaply. But hopefully it is not gonna happen.