Applied for EAD after 150 days. How long does will take?

no fee if it is first time

although it may be first time still if it is online application you pay fee, so mail hard copy application and no fee

Dear friends

Today something strange happened to my EAD case status. I received my EAD card based on pending asylum application yesterday and my case status was updated and there was written that my card was delivered to my address. I was thinking that its the end of the process, but today my and my wife's cases statuses were updated again and it says that USPS picked up some package with my new card today. So what is that? Did the same happened to anyone here or not? I am not waiting for any new card, I even haven't been interviewed yet to think that it is the decision of my case. So what do you think about this? The most interesting thing is that the USPS tracking number is the same which was for my EAD card shipment. So if they sent me something new today how can the tracking be the same? Please share any experience if the same happened to anyone...

Dear friends

Today something strange happened to my EAD case status. I received my EAD card based on pending asylum application yesterday and my case status was updated and there was written that my card was delivered to my address. I was thinking that its the end of the process, but today my and my wife's cases statuses were updated again and it says that USPS picked up some package with my new card today. So what is that? Did the same happened to anyone here or not? I am not waiting for any new card, I even haven't been interviewed yet to think that it is the decision of my case. So what do you think about this? The most interesting thing is that the USPS tracking number is the same which was for my EAD card shipment. So if they sent me something new today how can the tracking be the same? Please share any experience if the same happened to anyone...

It's normal

They received my EAD request Jan 31, I saw on the USCIS website that they sent an approval decision on Feb 26. I am so relieved. I guess I should be expecting my card soon too right?

They received my EAD request Jan 31, I saw on the USCIS website that they sent an approval decision on Feb 26. I am so relieved. I guess I should be expecting my card soon too right?

You will get your card in the mail on 03/05/2014. Congrats.

You will get your card in the mail on 03/05/2014. Congrats.

You were right! According to USPS tracking, that is exactly the date I should expect my card!!! I just hope my asylum gets approved too. I cannot figure out what I would do without it.

Help me understand

My asylum application was submitted September 19, 2013. I've already done my biometrics. My lawyer submitted a work authorization for me which was received by USCIS on feb 25, 2014. I checked the status online using the EAC number on the form I receive and said that "On March 5, 2014, we received this I290B NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice," but I didn't receive anything in the mail not did I submit anything else. Anyone understand what this means, please help.

Question

It's been 54 days since they received my application for EAD under c8, my application is being processed from Nebraska Service Center.
When I check online it still says under initial review, is this normal? how long does it take to approve???

hi,
Does change of address to a different state which falls under another asylum jurisdiction affect the EAD renewal? I have an initial EAD based on pending asylum and I am about to change my address and then apply for renewal of EAD. Please any help is deeply appreciated. Thanks!!

Hey Guys , my EAD will expire on Nov 2014 , when would be the right to renew? does anyone have link to the news form for EAD?

It's really good to see how we have stood with each other all this time. I just came back to read your experiences. I started this thread 5yrs ago, I now run my own company. God has been so great. I will be coming back to offer any knowledge I may have.

I applied for the EAD in the 150th day and I've heard nothing for about 13 days I believe. But couple days later my application got rejected and they send it back of curse I got no letter no nothing until the moment I got my stuff in hand; however, about 10 days ago I resigned my form as it was the cause of the rejection and I sent it back to them. Yesterday, I got notified by email that they accepted my case and it got sent to Nebraska Service Center for processing. Finally, they did give me my case number, but it can't be used just yet and they advise me to wait until I receive the actual one by mail.?

Is the acceptance different than the approval?

Is it best to go to Asylum office myself. It's been more than 30 days after receiving i-765 notice. Should wait?

In my opinion, I think you should go and talk to someone actually that was what I did 2 days ago, I went there and I asked the officer if they got my file or not coz I did not get anything from them he took the number I had from the rejection notice that they gave me the first time and he went inside then he told me that they got my file, but nothing have been done on it yet. Later at night I got a notification that says they accepted my file. I thing going there might help you at least you would know what is going on on your file. Good luck

Jay_007 one thing to add before you show up there make sure you have proper documents; for example, a valid ID might come in handy. Otherwise, just call this number ( (800) 375-5283 )and give em your Receipt Number, they pretty much will give you the exact information as going in there.

Hi Mr. Bird... I would like to know is it mandatory to attach passport photo for applying EAD. I do not see this in the application but so far has got received application receipt for EAD. Will I be sent a mail asking for the photo. Status 177 days till date.. it would be really helpful if someone can guide me...

Hi Mr. Bird... I would like to know is it mandatory to attach passport photo for applying EAD. I do not see this in the application but so far has got received application receipt for EAD. Will I be sent a mail asking for the photo. Status 177 days till date.. it would be really helpful if someone can guide me...

Nice question bro, and I'll answer it based on my exp. Here is the thing from my online reading it says u have to attach a passport pic that contain the ex date plus the pic page and also the fingerprint notice. But I only sent the application form plus the 1-94 and the notice that says we got your application and you may remain in the us until a decision is made in your case. I think it won't hurt if you had a copy of your passport with the files or not because my file got approved and sent for processing without neither (fingerprint, a copy of my passport)