Applied for EAD after 150 days. How long does will take?

Hi everyone,
i filed my asylum case with 3 kids, 8 months ago and now i want to apply EAD (i-765).
how can i get social security card for my kids. is there any way to get SS for my kids.
thanks.
You apply the ead for ur kids. There is a provision for applying ss no in the EAD application form. I got the ss for my kids that way.

Anybody recently applied for EAD (within last month or so). How was your experience? New rules are going to be applied on applications filed before Aug 2020?

Ladies and Gentlemen, does anyone have instruction on how to fill I-765 form for underage children? We need to obtain an SSN card for our 3 years old baby for our tax fillings. And it seems the only way do get that it via submitting I-765. But there is PART 3 "Applicant's Statement, Contact Information, Declaration, Certification, and Signature" little confusing if we filling on behalf of childs.

Thanks.

Ladies and Gentlemen, does anyone have instruction on how to fill I-765 form for underage children? We need to obtain an SSN card for our 3 years old baby for our tax fillings. And it seems the only way do get that it via submitting I-765. But there is PART 3 "Applicant's Statement, Contact Information, Declaration, Certification, and Signature" little confusing if we filling on behalf of childs.

Thanks.
in order to get SSN for your baby, u should file and submit I-765 same as yours. contact info and the other info same as mother's. and mother need to sign that for. i got SSN to my baby with this way.

in order to get SSN for your baby, u should file and submit I-765 same as yours. contact info and the other info same as mother's. and mother need to sign that for. i got SSN to my baby with this way.
Can info be same as Fathers? Do I need to attach the baby's photo? Thanks for your reponse.