Apartment Rent in New Jersey.

Alien Labour

Registered Users (C)
Hi friends,
I am looking for an apt in NJ south of Edison upto Princeton area. The apartment managers seem to very rude. Lease is 1yr. Do you guys have any idea where apt rents are reasonable. Please share your views.
Thanks..

No. Now many apartments are vacant. Infact some places offer one month free rent. You can try in Somerset/South brunswick/Durham Woods areas..... One bedroom ranges in 900+ and 2 bedroom around 1200

I moved from CA(Sunnyvale) to NJ. Here all apartments are 12 month lease with rent same as rent in Silicon vally

Try Somerset Mews off Rt 27 in Franklin Township, Somerset. Close to North Brunswick, New Brunswick and Rt 1. Nice, clean Apts. Rents range from $900-1200 I guess.

As mentioned before $800-$1200
Check the local news paper "Star Leadger", it has the deals for one month rent free.

Thanks everybody for the helpful info.

Could you please some specific apartment names which are good to live, apt mgrs are cooperative etc.
What about Plainsboro and Lawrenceville, Princeton area?
Thanks....

rentals

Alien Labor,

The princeton/west windsor area is a little expensive and rentals will run from $1400 to $2000 for 1 to 3 bedroom (only luxury apt). The location is excellent , close to the station and excellent schools.
Plainsboro is cheaperand rents are from 900-1500 for the same as above but are not luxury rentals.They share the same schools though a slighly longer drive to the train station.

A lot of indians reside here and every conceivable indian food/movies etc stores are nearby.

Re: Thanks everybody for the helpful info.

Originally posted by Alien Labour
Could you please some specific apartment names which are good to live, apt mgrs are cooperative etc.
What about Plainsboro and Lawrenceville, Princeton area?
Thanks....

Try Durhamwoods, off exit 3 of I 287 / Franklin Greens or Easton North off Easton Ave / Somerset Mews and bunch of them around off Rt.27 - somerset.

Thanks...I appreicate it.

Any other ideas.
I looked around some apts in Plainsboro area, the 1br rent is $850 , 2 BR is around $1000. They are saying they are having these special deals until 1 month etc etc.
! BR is small but 2 BR is ok.
The tenant pays all utilities including water, trash, sewer, electricity heating etc etc.
How does it look??
Any suggestions?