AP, VSC, no receipt, Fees check not cashed

saathia

Registered Users (C)

I have sent my application to VSC for AP on September 4 and it was delivered on 8 September at VSC according to FedEx tracking, till date I have not received any filing receipt and my Fees check is also not cashed till date. This was for my second time AP. Should I worry or it is normal?

Originally posted by saathia

I have sent my application to VSC for AP on September 4 and it was delivered on 8 September at VSC according to FedEx tracking, till date I have not received any filing receipt and my Fees check is also not cashed till date. This was for my second time AP. Should I worry or it is normal?

My AP application was received Aug 19th and the check was deposited Aug26th. ND was Aug26, RD Aug19th. So in your case given it 10 more days for BCIS to deposit your check.
The processing time is less than 30 days at VSC for new cases.

VSC is processing the cases for AP that were received on or before 09/15/03(just checked the VSC processing times) My I-131 was received on September 8 by VSC till date fees has not been collected and no receipt notice received. What should I do now?

Sorry, there was a goof up my side.

Saathia-
There is nothing you can do but wait.
Normally the check is cleared within 10 days of receipt of application and the AP case is normally approved within 20 days thereafter making it a total processing time of within 30 days. This is normally the case when all your papers are in order. Emphasis on the word 'normally'.

I am on the same boat with you

I sent my AP application on Sept. 6, it arrived VSC on Sept 8, I did not receive any notice, and my check was not cashed out by USCIS.

We have to wait, I guess. Please post if you receive the notice.

ocean001

We are exactly in the same boat.
I also sent on sep 6th and it arrived VSC on sep 8th. As 6th was Saturday, 7th was Sunday and 8th was Monday, so they received it on Monday. My check is not cashed till date; Receipt of AP filling not received. I will update you if I get any info, please also update your info. I have sent all the document required for AP and in past my AP was approved by VSC this is second time AP that I have applied.
I have to wait!

Good luck to you!!

My check is cashed today for AP but the online status shows that they received my application on 22 September my FedEx tracking shows it was delivered to VSC on 8 September, I sent on 6 August. I hope they never touched the envelope till 22 second September, checked on BCIS online with EAC # on the back of cashed check and it shows the below info:
Receipt Number: EAC03258XXXXX
Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR BCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT
Current Status:
Your I131 APPLICATION FOR BCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT was received on September 22, 2003. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 30 and 60 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Thanks

Thanks for your inormation, I checked my bank, yes, they cashed my checks too. I have not got the check image, I think we should receive exactly the same information on BCIS website.

Wish we are lucky to receive approval earlier.

saathia - ur AP RD is Sept 08 ,03 and your ND is Sept 22,03.
I guess that within 30 days from ur RD your case should be approved.

Just checked the BCIS online status and my AP has been approved by VSC on September 21 ,approval not received yet in hand.

RD: September 8
ND: September 22
AP Approved according to BCIS online on September 21