AP Tracker

anger tiger

Registered Users (C)
Anyone out there got AP approval recently? how long for you to get it?

RD: 08/2001
ND: 09/2001
waiting for approval

Yes !

As per the AVM I understand that mine got approved.. but not sure of the message I heard. Will have to wait and see. I\'d appreciate if any one can explaine this message.

PD: 06/00
RD: 08/01/01
ND: 09/07/01
AP - as per AVM - Documents related to Payrol approval or registration is mailed directly to the sender ? on 10/27/01 ?
EAD is still waiting.. message says case taking bet. 60 - 90 days.. but.. not sure wether it is from RD or from ND.

slow moving is much better than no move

Thanks for your post. It makes me fell better. We could still get hope if we know they are moving, although so slow.
I do not know exactly but to me it seems like your case got approved. Maybe you need to wait two or three more days to get the documents if it was sent on 10/27.

No Title

The first word uttered is the petition is approved on Such and such date, and all of them is garbled. I talked to an IIO and found that it was indeed approved ! The sentence you have quoted is the second part of the message!!

Approved per AVM

After I checked AVM yesterday, it said" The document we made according to the approval or registration of the appliation mailed to the person who issued it on Nov 1, 2001." (maybe not exactly every word is quoted right here). Maybe we need to take several more days for the delivery. Thanks to the god. And thanks to your guys.

Hope TSC process I-485 at least as quick as I-131, although not on time, but not so long.

No Title

My husband called the INS and was told that our AP approvals were sent on Oct 31, however, we still haven\'t received anything. I don\'t know if it\'s safe to buy tickets. Does anyone know how long it takes to deliver the approval?

My AP got approved on 27th Oct\'01

As per AVM it is mailed on the same day.. but it reached my lawyer today 11/05/01. Hope this will help you calculate the days.

AP approved 10/18 but not recvd yet

ND 9/2001. AP was approved & mailed on 10/18 per AVM. Not recvd yet. Talked to IIO. She says delay might be due to extra security INS mail centers. Anybody in similar situation?