AP Tracker - pls post approvals here

Hi,
I am in the same boat. I am not sure what they mean . I think for RFE, they will clearly mention that RFE. Let's hope for the best. Keep you posted.
Here is the message that I see online ..

Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On November 6, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

Approval notice would be like this:

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On October 2, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Not Necessary, I received the message for my previous AP approval as 'Document mailed to the applicant' and it was approved AP. RFE on the other side will mention that it is an RFE.

AP document

Our APs were approved on Oct 30. I am yet to receive the AP document. My wife is travelling to India before Nov 20.
I called TSC where my application is.They said to wait for 90 days or ask me to mail it to my wife. It will be a stretch as she will be returning in 10 days time and thats not a lot of time.Any inputs on how I can fast forward this process.
I also have a finger print appoinment next week. Can I ask there to give her a temporary parole for time being.Any inputs.

I wanted to bump this up... we applied for AP on Oct 15th and the receipt date is Oct 17th and on Nov 15th they said they mailed it but we haven't received it yet. I am getting nervous because alot of people say they get the "mail notice" but don't receive the actual document for some time...

Tsc, Ap

Received date: 16 Aug 2007
Notice arrived: 10 Oct 2007
Approve date: 30 Oct 2007
Mailed on: 2 Nov 2007
Received on: 19 Nov 2007
Texas Service Center